Department of State Suggestions

I believe the Firestone community needs to look into the State Department on a “state” ran level, not a “national.” The United States, State Department is responsible for engaging in foreign affairs with fellow countries in the real world, but we don’t have foreign entities accessible to fit the needs of foreign affairs…

As we are in-fact a State, I believe we should look into how we can incorporate real life DoS jobs into our state department, and run it rather than foreign affairs/relations, as a normal “state” State Department is run…

In almost every state in the United States, the Secretary of State is responsible for issuing drivers licenses, and managing the DMV, as well as managing, and upkeeping a State Museum (most states have one) and there are a lot of ideas that have been suggested that the State Department could take on, rather than foreign affairs. Yes, we don’t have jobs for staff members, and the only people responsible for coordinating our once a month meetings with Mayflower, are our high-command members… We need jobs in an aspect of a department of state, rather than foreign affairs.

3 Likes

I think a Diplomatic Security Service is a great idea. It would allow for an independent agency that specializes in and is trained to provide protection in areas outside of Firestone. This is something that SS is definitely not greatly skilled in. They could also provide protection to DOS officials while in Stapleton County and they could protect the DOS building.

2 Likes

Are you aware that DHS SS are fully trained like CRT with breaching. They are smart as hell and they are always active. Do you have any proof that they are not greatly skilled in areas that are outside of FS?

As far as I know, DHS SS does not have a lot of experience protecting officials in places such as Aigio and Mayflower where they do not have the same authorities and abilities.

1 Like

um

are you sure.

1 Like

DSS could easily provide other services as well, not just protection. Protection outside of places like FS is alright, currently, although they’re not always available.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like