Department of Health | Press Release #1

Department of Health Update

September 30, 2018
Office of the Secretary

Over the past few days, the Firestone Department of Health administration has been working to make updates in hopes of improving our department. Due to excessive inactivity among our staff, we have decided to thin out this class of trainees by weeding out the inactive trainees. To better control and manage members of the department, I plan on splitting up the department into multiple bureau’s. Members of the supervisory board will be assigned to oversee and manage the bureau’s. I’ve also decided we’re going to further expand on our field of operations, and begin reaching out and assisting other department’s. Next week, I will be lining up multiple joint training’s to further encourage cooperation amongst our employees. As per request of Governor Butsworth, myself and Deputy Secretary Champ101490 will be coordinating with the Firestone Department of Homeland Security to begin certifying their agents in the medical field. We strongly encourage other departments to certify their staff in any way possible.

With the help of our Intensive Care Unit Overseer, Paramedic123, we’ve begun development on an out-of-county hospital to provide a safe environment to train our employees and train with other departments. We plan on completing this class’s training by the end of the week, and begin staffing the Stapleton County Medical Center. With that being said, until further notice, applications for the Firestone Department of Health are closed. Applications will reopen when this current class completes their training and graduates. We’re also planning on meeting with a few other department’s to discuss some changes we wish to bring to the state. We thank everyone for their patience with us, and we will continue to work hard to get this department open and functional.

Signed,
Secretary of the Firestone Department of Health CanineEnforcement

4 Likes

good job canine doh is great

4 Likes

never said that

2 Likes

proof that he didn’t give credit to the gfx maker

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

i am the gfx maker you sped