Department of Corrections Fire Drills?

What are your opinions about DOC having fire drills if the DOC caught on fire even if it’s just a bush fire. Y’all already treat prisoners like farm animals and don’t feed them :crying_cat_face: so you should have fire drills if there is a fire and prisoners are inside. And yes, they’re inside the fence as well.

6 Likes

why not just ask the warden directly

1 Like

uhm idk their discord and I want opinions of other people because DOC employees are saying stuff like it’s not inside the building so no need to evacuate them or something and I want to hear what other people think about the idea

1 Like

I was planning on making a procedure for this with SERT, but haven’t because @B_ear won’t give me classification powers :cry:

3 Likes

I think it should be taught in DOC trainings for all employees cuz it’s a safety hazard

1 Like

a fire drill is a drill

I see what your saying but this wouldn’t work because:

there MOST likely won’t be this update (95% sure)

if you think the prisoners will be orderly… then uh…

3 Likes

yeah trust me it’s a bad idea, mfs gonna be using it to escape LOL

2 Likes

“they cant stop us all!!!”

2 Likes

crispy inmate for lunch

3 Likes

yea no

2 Likes

sorry we used up all our budget for @KensterVids’s office

2 Likes

its literally impossible to escape w/ out a key, they could all be put into a prison bus and locked lol

2 Likes

I hope you know it’s completely legal for leos to shoot escaped inmates… I don’t see why people take inmates who escape serious because it literally is impossible

3 Likes

if scfd is online the brush fire will be under control within 5-10 minutes of fighting it.

i don’t see it necessary for prisoners to be moved because most will frp to try and run away anyways.

1 Like

also, some prisoners could be afk or something

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like