Department budgets and LEA's

So, as we saw there is going to be like 5 new LEA’s in V3… which I guess good, but as expressed before multiple LEA’s might bring a problem, and altough DHS is getting sent to FSP and SCSO, I think that too many LEA’s or LEO’s would cause problems with other departments activity and general civilian activity.

So city PD’s at the beggining should have a budget, around 20-25. Because apart from Prom which is bigger Arbor and RW and stay more or less steady with 25 PD and SCSO patrolling around.

Other thing is the department balance, we need that for example, in a server of 60 in V3 or so there shoulds be max 20 government employees on split between LEO’s, DOT, some SCFD, etc… to keep a balance.

Port authority should be under SCSO, Airport PD should be under the City PD that airport is going to be on.

Parks service should have both a LEO part that requires POST and another that doesn’t, since DOBW is getting merged, would be more realistic to have like normal employees that do things around park such as conservation, biologists, etc… and a few LEO’s to keep the parks and what not.

SCSO should also get the K9 apart from City PD’s so we get something apart from all CRT from DHS.

All I am saying is to try and keep a balance from a start or something like that…

1 Like

Port Authority if anything would fall under FSP

2 Likes

departments get what fed gives them

2 Likes

It is STAPLETON COUNTY port authority, so probs not.

2 Likes

i think all police officers shouldnt carry guns because guns are the things that kill people!

1 Like
  1. without guns all LEOs gonna get slaughtered (no shit)
  2. this is America
2 Likes

y’all get the only tac unit in the state since rn no other unit is being established to replace crt once dhs is abolished

5 Likes

I suggested to fed that FDOC should get canines as well to assist with tracking down escaped prisoners. SCSO probably would never get them, nor would FSP.

3 Likes

we cant become like the british

2 Likes

Good idea in theory, however with how realistic Firestone tries to be, I doubt this would happen.

1 Like

Thought some FBI:HRT was mentioned previously?

1 Like

I never said no guns?

1 Like

Not directed towards your post, I was replying to someone else.

1 Like

Rip to DHS, I miss the CRT days very very
much.

1 Like

“the old days are no more, move on.”
-ur bio

2 Likes

I agree with a budget and etc, however, I think only Fedora should have the authority to set it. Like it or not, massive friend groups and biases exist in the government, and Fedora also likely has his own biases, but he is unreplaceable.

1 Like

Port authority would be protected by Coast Guard ngl

3 Likes

As it is Stapleton County Port Authority this is certainly a possibility. However, SCSO already has SWAT which is what sets them apart which is why I could see the port authority being its own separate thing.

Airports are federally maintained, realistically speaking there should be a TSA part of DHS that would be keeping it secure. But since Fed is bringing everything down to a state level, that duty should fall on the shoulders of the State Patrol as that would serve as the step down from Federal duties to state duties.

No, they shouldn’t. SCSO has a tactical team, that’s what sets you apart. City PDs need an incentive to have people join as the small jurisdiction is going to turn a lot of people away. Being the only ones with K9s that gives people a reason to join and experience something new that other larger agencies like SCSO and FSP don’t have.

2 Likes

port authority is a separate department under the stapleton county government, i’m in the progress of writing the establishment for it

2 Likes

Yeah, did not know that, very interesting and it should be a really cool department tbh.

1 Like