Demonic for Council

I fully support this.

2 Likes

who??

2 Likes

I remember him - he helped me tremendously starting the game. It wouldn’t be far-fetched to say he blessed me. Helped me find the ropes, figure out how to play the game, and some more.

2 Likes

least obvious alt

2 Likes

Apologies for the misunderstanding, but, Swedish, your inactivity in the council positions you hold are a contributing factor to the problems with this government. The last message you had sent to the chambers of the Arborfield City Council was at 05/06/23.

3 Likes

What…? I joined the game yesterday and he sent me a link to the forum.

2 Likes

thats becuz i resigned… LOL also i completely transformed arborfield. wrote useful legislation and got an award

3 Likes

You wrote zero legislation in the last session.

2 Likes

sigh. heres all i did in arbor.

3 Likes

While this is state legislation, I believe you are still thinking the right way for this position. I encourage you to read up on some state and county legislation and learn a bit more on the community.

Also, chill out on the attacks, it doesn’t really get anywhere and doesn’t look good on you.

Support. Don’t make me regret it, please

2 Likes

in fact here is my trello link for my office for what ive done in firestone all together! Trello

3 Likes

alt??

2 Likes

Yeah not sure if you noticed but we didn’t host sessions every day or every week because they weren’t needed. He actively spoke in the council channels daily and I was having discussions with him on legislation there and in DMs. He proposed majority of the legislation last term, either created by himself or with the help of others. Last time he spoke in any council related channel - public or private - was 22nd May 2023 at 01:41 UTC; after that, he resigned.

4 Likes

no support

2 Likes

2 Likes

SwedishVic did a lot for Arborfield, coming at him is wrong bud… Not supporting.

3 Likes

Please cite examples and how you will overcome these challenges.

Such as?

This is one of the most proposed plans or ideas. How will you accomplish this better than any other candidate running for a seat in the County Council? Are you able to cite exact examples of this happening?

2 Likes

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2