Demonic for Council

Dear residents of Stapleton County,

I am excited to announce my candidacy for the newly opened County Council seat. With my unwavering dedication and deep commitment to support the residents of this county, I am to bring it a new era of active and devoted governance, something that is not present currently.

I understand that experiences can shape our present, and I am well aware of the challenges that come with governance in this game. However, I assure you, despite the fact that this would mark my first time governing in the State of Firestone, I bring invaluable experience from my participation in various other political simulations. Those experiences have allowed me to understand what it truly means to operate a government, and allowed me to develop the skills necessary to become an advocate for the residents of Stapleton County.

I wholeheartedly believe that passion is what drives change. I have an unwavering faith in the ability of our government to positively impact the residents of this county, and as your County Councilman, I will channel this passion into working tirelessly on YOUR behalf, and make sure that YOU are represented in this council.

I feel like citizen suggestions and their concerns are not taken seriously and are neglected in this government, and one of my goals as County Councilman is to bridge the gap between citizen and government. I want to be YOUR representative, and committed to making sure your voices are heard, and that your needs are met.

However, to move forward, I need your support. It is an election requirement that I have 15 signatures to be eligible for election. I ask each of you to join my cause by signing this petition. Let us unite in our cause for an active and devoted government that actually represents the people of Stapleton County.

If you believe in my cause, please sign my petition.

Signed,
d3mvn1c
Candidate for County Council

2 Likes

who are you

2 Likes

Demonic. Do you have any questions you’d like me to answer?

2 Likes

Do you have any specific goals that you wish accomplish if you are elected?

2 Likes

So I have a couple of goals actually.

I’ve noticed that the activity of the council is very subpar. I want to join the County Council and actually get things done, like for example, gun law reform. I believe the process to getting a gun in Stapleton County could be confusing for people, and is overly difficult, so one of my goals would be to reform the current gun legislation.

2 Likes

cant do that. up to state and fire arms commission. i forgot what its called

2 Likes

I fully support this.

2 Likes

who??

2 Likes

I remember him - he helped me tremendously starting the game. It wouldn’t be far-fetched to say he blessed me. Helped me find the ropes, figure out how to play the game, and some more.

2 Likes

least obvious alt

2 Likes

Apologies for the misunderstanding, but, Swedish, your inactivity in the council positions you hold are a contributing factor to the problems with this government. The last message you had sent to the chambers of the Arborfield City Council was at 05/06/23.

3 Likes

What…? I joined the game yesterday and he sent me a link to the forum.

2 Likes

thats becuz i resigned… LOL also i completely transformed arborfield. wrote useful legislation and got an award

3 Likes

You wrote zero legislation in the last session.

2 Likes

sigh. heres all i did in arbor.

3 Likes

While this is state legislation, I believe you are still thinking the right way for this position. I encourage you to read up on some state and county legislation and learn a bit more on the community.

Also, chill out on the attacks, it doesn’t really get anywhere and doesn’t look good on you.

Support. Don’t make me regret it, please

2 Likes

in fact here is my trello link for my office for what ive done in firestone all together! Trello

3 Likes

alt??

2 Likes

Yeah not sure if you noticed but we didn’t host sessions every day or every week because they weren’t needed. He actively spoke in the council channels daily and I was having discussions with him on legislation there and in DMs. He proposed majority of the legislation last term, either created by himself or with the help of others. Last time he spoke in any council related channel - public or private - was 22nd May 2023 at 01:41 UTC; after that, he resigned.

4 Likes

no support

2 Likes