DeltaRenegade for Redwood City Council

Hello all! I am DeltaRenegade and as you can probably tell I am running for Redwood City Council. I have been in this state for quite some time as I am running up on one year. I would like to bring some of my knowledge and my little experience the table.

A little about me before I go on; I Currently hold a few positions in the State of Firestone. Currently I am a Corporal in the Firestone State Patrol and am also the Air Patrol Sergeant. I also serve in the Department of Corrections as a Correctional Officer. If I have ever learned anything about dedication and determination it was through Firestone. I’ve enjoyed every aspect of this state and want to try something new. I figured starting small would be good so that’s why I’m here.

Some of the main things I will be doing is listening to the public. I feel that getting the public’s input is most important. A couple of the things that I would like to fix

• Crime rate
  • The safety of the public
  • Stricter laws in city limits

Thank you for reading my speech! If you have any questions or anything you would like implemented message me! Contact info: DeltaRenegade#9055

God Bless and have a good rest of the day!

If you support, make sure to reply with support down below!

Signed,
DeltaRenegade

2 Likes

no support

jk suport

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support,
Mayor of DP.

1 Like

support