Debit cards

Add a debit card for civilians, its annoying being at a store such as path’s guns and trying to buy a gun but being a few dollars short.

If civilians had a debit card where they could pay from their ATM at stores (not at places like the farmers market or illegal gun dealer) it would be so much easier to buy stuff. Now as a down side it would cost an extra like 5 dollars for the transaction

TL;DR make it so you can pay from bank account for a fee

16 Likes

support

1 Like

You mean credit? Debit cards are a direct link to your current account (main day-to-day, ik it has another name elsewhere) whereas a credit card gives you access to the bank’s money which they are providing you access to on credit meaning you’re expected to pay for using their money along with paying interest on it as they’re a business and need to make profit.

1 Like

Debit cards (in the US) are linked directly to the persons bank account, a credit card is CREDIT in which you pay monthly

3 Likes

Oh I see what you mean, linking their bank account. Have you considered walking? Every store has an ATM right by it so not like you need to walk far at all.

2 Likes

Depending on where you are ATMs can be far and it’s a small inconvenience. Debit cards are realistic and will come with a fee to use, up to the player to walk or pay more

2 Likes

just like the op instead of replying support btw

2 Likes

Support, we are getting an irs (idk how it may function lol)

2 Likes

Execute anyone who refuses to pay

5 Likes

supposedly housing, utilities, taxes???

1 Like

support, but to add on, there should be a record (accessible to LEOs and Owner) so if the card is used for illegal activities and LEOs have Probable Cause and/or a warrant, they can access said information.

5 Likes

17 Likes

taxes are legit unconsitutional in FS

4 Likes

make them legal, make ATM taxes 50%!

2 Likes

taxes is something that could be added in v3, obv if that’s the case then the law would change xx

4 Likes

He means it can take it from your account. Like how you carry money in the wallet, and money stored in bank, you can pay with either wallet or debit card. Paying with debit card would take the money directly from your account balance. Whereas the Credit card, it borrows money from the bank and you pay it back at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Yeah I worked that out and I said I thought it was pointless since you’re always within walking distance of an ATM

2 Likes

Ah okay

2 Likes

we are?

9 Likes

Perhaps :man_shrugging: lol

1 Like