profilepicture

DavidForged for Stapleton County Council

Table of Contents:

SECTION I - Who am I?
SECTION II - Reputation & Experience
SECTION III - Future of Stapleton County
SECTION IV - Summary

SECTION I - Who am I?

Hello all, my name is DavidForged. I have been on this platform since 2013, over my very long time here I have had the opportunity to work in almost every genre of group you can name; roleplay, policing, government, first person shooting, horror, moderation, game development - I could go on and on. Through all of those great experiences, the two that have stuck to me are game development and government. I have had the great experience of developing for several well known games, including the two time bloxy award winning Escape Room. In addition to this, I have worked in several government or leadership involved positions for groups alike; NUSA, ZUSA, Winnipeg, Manitoba, and Mayflower. I joined Firestone as a full time citizen in 2018 before leaving that December. I have not been involved in Firestone due to past limitations of my internet connection and PC capabilities, however that came to a change this past May. I rejoined Firestone and had my records expunged and have since applied to POST and the DOBW. I am looking forward to moving to primarily focus on Firestone in the future, and am beginning to get involved in the very foundation of our government.

SECTION II - Reputation & Experience

ROBLOX:

Escape Room - Asset Contributor (Contact: DevUItra)
NUSA - Clerk of the House (Contact: NUSA HoR)
City of Winnipeg - City Coordinator, Chairman of the Oversight Committee (Contact: paul5655)
ZUSA - Speaker of the House, Secretary of State (Contact no longer Existing)
Vault of Horrors - Group Owner (Contact: Terror_Dev)
Hidden Developers - Head of Moderation (Contact: HeadlessHorror)
And several others… ask below.

IN REAL LIFE:

Missouri Leadership Exam (MoGEA): Scoring Nationally (99/100)
High School Student Body President: (Sophomore Year)
High School Student Council: (Freshman - Present)
Chair Member of local youth DNC (2020 - Present)
FCCLA Member (Freshman - Present)

SECTION III - Future of Stapleton County

I do not expect to immediately have a plan of action upon entry into the County Council, and any other candidate stating they have one has likely just thrown a bunch of fancy words together to appear like they know exactly what they’re going to be doing. I do not believe the point of me being elected as a County Council member is to immediately throw in a ton of policies that I find fit for Stapleton County, but to immediately begin discussing with citizens of our county what they wish to see in this new term of the Council. We must not forget, our point of being elected is merely to serve as a representative of the people, not as a spokesperson of what we think is fit for the County.

Upon my election, I plan to reach out to as many Citizens as I possibly can and identify issues they see in Stapleton County. Together, I will work with them and colleagues in the council to implement policy which represents the morals and values of our Citizens.

SECTION IV - Summary

I cannot summarize what I have yet to do, but I can summarize what I plan to do. And that is; with the help of the Citizens of Stapleton County, I will work to develop and implement policies which are most representative of our citizens. I will not work for my own ideals, but for the ideals and values of our county.

Thank you, I look forward to reading your replies. Feel free to ask me any questions you wish!

Signed,

4 Likes

waits for supporters

3 Likes

Support for a fellow candidate to get to 7 candidates at least and for you to stop waiting. I also just noticed that we used almost the same format for our speeches.

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

MomentarilyGood

3 Likes

Mans got a whole career in real life, support. I better not be getting played here

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, I assure you that I will do my absolute best and then some if I am elected to this council.

2 Likes

Thanks Luke!! xoxo

2 Likes

paul5655

2 Likes

support, best of luck

2 Likes

Supported & Endorsed

2 Likes

Any prior legislative experience in firestone or other games…?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 more supporter to 10

2 Likes

Hello UnknownAviation,

Thank you for your question! I do have prior experience in legislation, however this will be my first public or elected office in the State of Firestone. My previous experience, listed above, is primarily in an older ROBLOX USA group. In ZUSA, I learned the fundamentals of legislation which included; writing it, proposing it, debating it, and introducing it. In addition to that, I have tried spending a good majority of my unclaimed time to perfecting my writing skills. Whether it be legislation, public bulletins, addresses, speeches, etc. I typically pull through exceeding my opposition or the situation at hand.

I’ve been trying to look through some of my older legislative pieces that I introduced during my time in the House of Representatives, however, I am not having much luck finding it.

One of my more recent writings for a group I am currently involved in, the City of Winnipeg, you can review a policy I introduced and declared here; https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Zbq1mtIDD2uvjRkTZ2YrhxZSrRSZeQHQG4La7CTNaXw/view

I hope this helps, and thanks for the question!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Yea sure

Support

2 Likes

hi forged support

2 Likes