DavidForged - A return to County Council

STATEMENT BY OFFICE OF FORMER COUNCILMEMBER
DAVIDFORGED

Dear Stapleton Countians,

As you may have learned over the past twenty-four hours, a position on the Stapleton County Council has opened for election following the resignation of a member within. I am pleased to announce that I will be running to fulfill this seat as of today, July 12th, 2023. Many of you know I never ran for re-election following the two consecutive terms I had served in the County Council; this was because I was entering my Junior year of high school which was filled with so many extracurricular activities I barely found enough time to be with my family, let alone be involved in the Firestone Community. As August approaches, and I enter my Senior Year of high school, I now have plenty of time to re-involve myself in the community. This is my first step in that long process.

While other members of the community running for this same seat may likely type out an extended strenuous plan of action tackling the most important issues they find within our government, I instead offer this:

Upon my election to the County Council seat, I will lead and vote with an individualistic mindset, only waivered by the voices of the County, not by members and advisors of the government. I give you, the people, my voice. Every decision I will soon make will be impacted by that factor only, you.

I, DavidForged, am running for a seat on the Stapleton County Council to represent the people thereof, not the people therein.

DavidForgedEsq

SUPPORT ME BELOW

1 Like

Want my view on an important topic? Ask here!

support and endorse

1 Like

Thank you!!

support big time

1 Like

Thank you -salute-

FINALLY HE’S BACK!! SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

support this guy

2 Likes

Thank u for your support :")

1 Like

Thank you Donxld!!

Thank you l6vesome

support

1 Like

Thank you!!

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

support!

1 Like

Thank you, and thank you for supporting all my elections!

Love u xo

Support!

1 Like