Dauntfulness for Stapleton County! Pt. 3

To whom it may concern,

My name is dauntfulness, and I am once again asking for support from the resilient citizens of Stapleton County this following term. As a council member, all of my proposed policies have directly represented the wishes of Stapleton County and its people. Ive also been at the forefront of working on ways for the SCFD and SCSO to be DIRECTLY represented in the legislative affairs going on in Stapleton County, and I’d be honored to do so again.

My work experience can be defined as the following:

• Former Firestone Department of State Ambassador to New York
  • Former Firestone Department of State Staff
  • Former Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Director, CrusinThomas
  • Current Arborfield City Press Secretary
  • Current Stapleton County Deputy Press Secretary
  • Current Firestone Senate Clerk
  • Former County Affairs Committee Councilperson
  • Current (if re-elected) Stapleton County Councilman
  • Current County Chairman
  • Current Assistant Secretary of State for Internal Affairs

All of my work has been dedicated to bettering the future of the great State of Firestone, whether related to our nations alliances and friendship, or keeping the citizens of Arborfield and the County updated with current, organized, and UPDATED information.

This past term, I worked as Chairman of the County Council alongside Stapleton County Executive Elite_Creations. We’ve accomplished a lot, those statistics can be found in the End of Term Report that I had published recently. > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HzmEVNJvz7UCh9X5nrmlaCS8WiiIeJfC/view?usp=sharing

I hold a valid POST Certification, and Im currently working on my EMT-p. I wholeheartedly support the hard working officers and EMS that keep peace and order in our county.

In my past term, I worked towards accomplishing the following goals:

• Ensuring the SCSO is working to a high caliber of quality.
    -The County Council worked directly with County Law Enforcement, along with the City Governments, to address the given concerns.
  • Working to keep the SCFD active, represented, and protected while on duty.
    -The County and I passed successful legislation safeguarding the SCFD properties (SCFD Trespassing Act) this past term. I also Chief Sponsored an official Bill to Clarify and Illegalize Medical Malpractice, with the help of Chief MrZip; we have witnessed an amazing outcome.
  • Put more accountability into the county government.
    -With the leadership of our past County Executive, Elite_Creations, along with my help as County Chairman, there has been a massive spike of activity within the county legislature. The County has ensured the promise that I have given you from the get go, that we fight for the citizens of Stapleton County… NOT private interests.

My plan was and still is simple…directly represent the people of Stapleton County.

Communication is key, and any questions or concerns can always be forwarded to me @dauntfulness#0666 on discord.

Thank you for your time.

4 Likes

period

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY.

3 Likes

Support of course to my DoS buddy!

3 Likes

Support :weary:

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

I support the council beater. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

yes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support 100%

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT PERIODT

3 Likes

i love u
support
-racing

3 Likes

support but u gay

3 Likes

support cause i’m ur training officer in ffa

3 Likes

Support and endorsed. This individua has done quite a bit within the Stapleton County Council and has been an excellent Chairman.

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes