Dauntfulness for County Executive (Round 2!)

DAUNTFULNESS FOR RE-ELECTION AS STAPLETON COUNTY EXECUTIVE!

Contents

SECTION A. Introduction

SECTION B. Candidate Information

SECTION C. Executive Plans

SECTION D. Legislative Plans

SECTION E. Municipal Governments

SECTION F. Remarks

Citizens and Friends of Firestone,

My name is dauntfulness, and I am here to ask once again to represent you as your County Executive for this upcoming term. My promise, which has lived true throughout my County and State tenure, is simple, “I work for you.” Private interests should not be the driving factor of campaigning, yet we see it all too common in the political atmosphere of Firestone today. The overall environment of Stapleton County truly depends on someone being elected that knows it best. I have the motivation, activity, passion, and ultimately the experience to continue this renaissance and take it higher for the best of our county citizens and its employees. Ultimately, I don’t see this position as a title of power, I see the County Executive position as an opportunity to further relations and drive our departments to a higher level of achievement. The County Executive position is not for flexing, it’s for FIXING.

SECTION B. Candidate Information

I joined our great community around 2 ½ years ago, and i’ve loved every minute of it. Within these 2 years I have graduated from POST Class 44, and obtained my FFA EMT-P certification to serve as a Paramedic in the Stapleton County Fire Department. I’ve served in many high-command/administrative positions throughout my tenure, and have learned valuable skills from every job and experience I’ve obtained. These skills are absolutely essential to perform as a successful County Executive; otherwise the duties entrusted will not be fulfilled.

• Current Under Secretary of State for Admissions, Training, Policy, and Management (Joined DoS in Early 2019)
  • Current SPC in the National Guard - 9th Medical Company
  • Current Firestone State Senate Congressional Clerk/Secretary (Past 3 Terms)
  • Current Correctional Officer in the Department of Corrections
  • Current County Executive

• Former Paramedic in the SCFD
  • Former County Press Secretary
  • Former County Councilman
  • Former County Affairs Committee Member
  • Former Arborfield City Press Secretary
  • Former Firestone Ambassador to NY
  • Former 1st Military Police Regiment Staff Sergeant
  • Former Stapleton County Chairman (2 Terms)

SECTION C. Executive Plans (fulfilled!)

In the administration before me, I thought that communication was centralized and used quite well. I was slightly wrong, and during my term I took the time to break down the walls further and worry more about the individuals in our county departments over the statistics.

The County Representation Board (CRB) was an idea I had been leading, which will not only allow the voicing of issues or concerns directed from/to the county legislative/executive branch, but also permit for current servicemen/women of both the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and the County Fire Department, as well as our 3 amazing municipals, to have a direct say in affairs that pertain to them. These meetings will not just include high command members, but also chosen members who have experience in the department and are respected members of such. I truly believe in the open doors process, where no one will be left out of information or held back from giving their candor. This legislation has been PASSED (later than I intended) thanks to my wonderful Deputy Chief of Staff’s help, and is currently in the process of being formed.

Last term, I also planned to directly look into the Sheriff’s Office and find exactly how things were running. In my previous tenure before CE, there were multiple issues involving the SCSO. I knew for a fact that the SCSO command cares deeply for their deputies, and genuinely tries to do what is best for them. During my tenure, we were able to solve and root out these issues. I can wholeheartedly say that our SCSO has flourished into a better era, and I give all of that credit to our officers in the department and its command. Yes, I was involved and gave my candor on situations that needed to be solved, but the SCSO ALWAYS came through and worked to do better. I am so blessed to have worked with this department, and I hope to do so again.

One thing I noticed, was how isolated county departments were from other state departments. This past term, I successfully held 2 large joint trainings between SCSO, SCFD, Firestone State Patrol, and multiple divisions of the Firestone National Guard. Not only were these fun, but everyone learned valuable lessons and made lasting friendships. I plan to continue this tradition, growing the trainings larger and better every time.

“In the past, County Executives have tended to become hostile and honestly useless to the actual prosperity and growth of our two amazing county agencies. The command members in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and the Stapleton County Fire Department, are more than capable of handling internal conflicts. With all that being said, however, when it’s time for me to step in, I plan to be 10 steps ahead of it.” - An exact copy of what was on my last speech, and this is exactly what happened. I kept in touch with SCFD and SCSO every single day during my term, and I always took care of concerns that were brought to me. There were only a few situations where I had to point something out to be taken care of, but through respect and ultimately an open mind from everyone, we always did a great job at coming up with a solution.

SECTION D. County Legislative Plans

The Legislative branch this last term was quite a strange scenario, given that the members make up 5 very different time zones. Like I said in the past, County legislation usually involves a lot of fixing errors, and with V3’s release being pushed further it didn’t give much room for growth. Thanks to our councilmen, however, one of our larger accomplishments was expanding the greendale limits to help out our amazing Firestone National Guard. Attendance and activity from its members was hard to achieve sometimes, but like I said, good reasoning was behind it. When I needed something, it happened, and I’d like to thank Chairman Kasterix for being a great colleague and friend.

SECTION E. Municipal Governments

My plan for the municipal governments was exact to what I acted as for our county departments, which was to further uplift and empower them to govern their own jurisdiction. In my term, my actions always allowed the municipal governments to correct their own mistakes BEFORE make the decision of stepping in. The municipal governments are elected for a reason, and they should have their own set of beliefs etc. for their constituents. The only time that the county had to interfere with a municipal government this past term was when they asked us to do so, along with an investigation I requested from our District Attorney for allegations regarding City Councilman complaints. I never jump to action before thorough contemplation, and I’m always the first to work above and beyond to know and directly establish what someone/thing needs to reach its highest potential.

SECTION F. Remarks

Regardless of how this election turns out, I want to remind everyone to vote for who you personally think will make change. Vote for the person who actually cares about this position, because it should be filled by only the best. I firmly believe that I am this person, and I’m ready to uplift the county as I have been to even higher standards than before. I know I wasn’t able to list everything in this speech that I could have, but I always say to look at what has been actually done over what someone SAYS they’ve done.

Thank you so much for your time, and for putting your faith in me once more.

With Excitement,

daunt-removebg-preview

dauntfulness

Stapleton County Executive
Under Secretary of State

15 Likes

Honored to be first to say it:
Support for this great man!

6 Likes

Support!

7 Likes

love this man, he’s done leaps and bounds for this county and our departments, and he’s definitely helped increase our relations to other depts. support all the god damn fucking way

6 Likes

you have my UNDYING support sir.

-current county councilman, 69superman, and a FUCKLOAD of other positions I wont list

7 Likes

It has been an absolute pleasure to work under you this term, I am proud of what we accomplished, and what else is still to come should you be elected into a second term.

Supported and endorsed.

image-removebg-preview(3)
AestheticallyHappy

Stapleton County Deputy Chief of Staff
SCFD Operations Captain

8 Likes

OH MY GAD support amazing

7 Likes

Full support and endorsement!

7 Likes

Souport

7 Likes

supporttt

7 Likes

suppport

5 Likes

suppporto

6 Likes

support. this man love bunnies

7 Likes

Support and Endorsed!

6 Likes

SUPPORT

7 Likes

Your work in Stapleton County is unparalleled.

You have my utmost respect and admiration for your continued dedication to this state.

Support and 100% endorsed,

/s/ Hecxtro
Lieutenant Governor of Firestone

8 Likes

You’d be stupid not to support

support

7 Likes

DAUNT ROUND 2 YES

8 Likes

signed/support

frmr secretary collin816
aka supremalexesto