Darknight1503 for House of Representative

I have been in Firestone for quite some time. I am wishing to start a political career to help the citizens of Firestone and making sure all legislation are being for the citizens of Firestone. I understand how Congress works, I take classes in school on politics. I wish to be house to make House of Representatives active by myself being active, professional and making sure Representatives who are unprofessional or inactive should be expelled because they are obstructing the Congress. I do not wish to bore you so I will cut to the point and get my point across. Impeachments are started in House, if a impeachment is to come into House I will make sure only to pass it to Senate if the reasons are valid and as House to stop corrupt and inactivity in the State Government. All bills and resolutions and amendments to Bill of Rights and Constitution is to make sure it’s for the public safety, public and rights for the people. You may say that I have no experience. But I assure you that I understand the law and how Congress works and I am very active. I thank you for reading my speech and hope I can represent you. You can always message me with questions or anything else.

Signed, Darknight1503

Support

Support.

Support.

Support

Support

Support

Elections are done