change my mind i have support for both :smiley:

Signed,
thebeatle2012
Your neighborhood friendly firestone criminal

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.
While patrolling as FSP I saw Danny help a man that was ran over, pink and kora was nearby but yet he risks his own life to save someone else’s. This is the man we want as our next Governor!

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Revoking support, no longer supported

1 Like

Fully support.

Good luck you two.

1 Like

2 Likes

Support.

Representative JamesDitomosso

1 Like

What about they have murdered more people then all LEOs have shot combined

1 Like

support all the way.

reasons

1. y’all r decent people to protect
  2. y’all don’t want to go get shot
  3. y’all are cool
  4. very qualified
  5. feeling they won’t resign
  6. they will help the community
  7. they won’t be gay
  8. danny is smart
  9. they know how to run a government
  10. don’t want to do dumb shit to the County
3 Likes

Mr goldfish I see you replying

1 Like

mainly not supporting because this candidate has no solution for making county govt better, and actually might support a removal of county govt

1 Like

Shouldn’t the MAYORS be taking care of the COUNTIES, Not the STATE GOVERNOR?
Cities* Not counties*

1 Like

i know but in order for the county to become better, the governor must support legislation for senators / house of representatives to create in order to support county govt and improve it. right now the county govt does not have a lot of power and legislating power because of many reasons

1 Like

basically senators / reps managing how the county govt works to make it better and governor promoting it.

1 Like

Then the SOTH and the Lt Gov need to take care of that, because they have their respective positions in each house.

1 Like

The governor also needs to encourage a solution.

1 Like

That’s a fair enough reason. I just feel that depowering the state for s Government that’s been riddled with: idiocy, corruption, and failure is dangerous. The current system works well, why mess it up? Not to mention, the devs make it impossible to give them Courts, and they basically rely on SCSO to enforce their laws. So really only six people in a game are obligated to enforce their laws. Mandating the state agencies to enforce them is moronic and unconstitutional. And amending the Constitution over this would be chaos. Another individual, I forget who, brought up the fact that there are limited competent people who wish to be in government. The vast majority of these people therefore go to the state government. So the County pretty much just gets the leftovers.

1 Like

well not really going to argue since i know you wouldn’t change your mind but i think solutions can occur where the county govt and the state govt can work well

1 Like

Campaign Discord, great for asking the candidates questions!

1 Like