as always, support

2 Likes

MomentarilyGoood supports!

1 Like

Soda_CAF supports!

1 Like

opinions on the bar?!??!?!?!?!!

2 Likes

trash takes on the firestone discord but seems like someone with more than 2 braincells which is always refreshing in this state

support

2 Likes

J_effreyyy supports

1 Like

My opinion on the bar relies on the facts I have before me and what is best for the citizens of the State of Firestone. I am still reviewing all legal and professional determinations (Department of Justice, Executive Branch, Congress, etc) as well as the accused individual’s testimonies. Hope this answered your question.

1 Like

no it didnt

1 Like

Support!!

2 Likes

better than all of the current senate, myself included, i would let him have my children

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thanks for the supporter everyone. Election Day is 2/23/2022

1 Like

Alfio420 supports

1 Like

PolyRigby

1 Like

It’s election day guys, vote for DANNYBEC!!

1 Like

How would you do this?

2 Likes

I think there should be a committee formed with a chairman and members and citizens may come and the chairman can recognize some citizens, normal or professional (lawyers, officers or people that are involved in what the bill is directly affecting) and give their opinions and ideas.

It could boost activity in congress and allow more citizens to know about their government and also let elected officials know the opinions of citizens. It is common in real life so I think it would be a good realistic idea for Firestone. Hope this answered your question

1 Like

User on ballot. Voting here.