Dannybec for Senate

DANNYBEC FOR SENATE :handshake:t2:

Dedicated to public service

I. About Dannybec

Howdy, I’m dannybec and I’m announcing my candidacy for the Firestone State Senate! I won’t shy away from the fact that this will be my first state level government office if elected. Like many other civilians, I’m ambitious and looking for an opportunity to serve and give back to the State of Firestone and its people. Though my experience may not be as long as the current congress bigshots, some of my experiences can be found below.

• Incumbent Stapleton County Councilman

• Department of Public Works Public Employee

• Enrolled in POST and working to graduate the academy and start a law enforcement career

I’ve had some accomplishments in the state so far that have pushed me closer to my goal of serving the community, but nothing will be as impactful as becoming your state senator! Like I said when I was running for Stapleton County Council, " My mission is to represent you and ensure your voice is heard", that same mission still sticks with me today as I embark on a new journey of public service!

II. Dannybec’s Agenda

I know I may face opposition from bigshots in congress but that will not deter me from executing that mission I mentioned earlier which I am so passionate about. I am promising real consistency, accountability and representation. The state has experienced some turmoil these past couple of days and now is the best time for trying something new.

Some of my legislative priorities are;

• Compressive legislative reform
  • Committee hearings on bills and resolutions where citizens may provide testimony and their opinions on legislation
  • Accountability, no matter who it is
  • Bigger responsibilities for city governments
  • Fight for you to get ahead and stay ahead instead of just getting by

I’m eager and ready to get to work, all it takes is your support and your vote. I hope you will join me on this journey and together we can create a new vision of government in Firestone.

5 Likes

SUPPORT VERY SMART AND RESPONSIBLE MAN

2 Likes

Yes! Danny bec is our queen!

2 Likes

as always, support

2 Likes

MomentarilyGoood supports!

1 Like

Soda_CAF supports!

1 Like

opinions on the bar?!??!?!?!?!!

2 Likes

trash takes on the firestone discord but seems like someone with more than 2 braincells which is always refreshing in this state

support

2 Likes

J_effreyyy supports

1 Like

My opinion on the bar relies on the facts I have before me and what is best for the citizens of the State of Firestone. I am still reviewing all legal and professional determinations (Department of Justice, Executive Branch, Congress, etc) as well as the accused individual’s testimonies. Hope this answered your question.

1 Like

no it didnt

1 Like

Support!!

2 Likes

better than all of the current senate, myself included, i would let him have my children

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thanks for the supporter everyone. Election Day is 2/23/2022

1 Like

Alfio420 supports

1 Like

PolyRigby

1 Like

It’s election day guys, vote for DANNYBEC!!

1 Like

How would you do this?

2 Likes

I think there should be a committee formed with a chairman and members and citizens may come and the chairman can recognize some citizens, normal or professional (lawyers, officers or people that are involved in what the bill is directly affecting) and give their opinions and ideas.

It could boost activity in congress and allow more citizens to know about their government and also let elected officials know the opinions of citizens. It is common in real life so I think it would be a good realistic idea for Firestone. Hope this answered your question

1 Like