Dannybec for County Council

DANNYBEC FOR COUNTY COUNCIL :handshake:t2:

“Dedicated to public service”

I. About Dannybec

Howdy, I’m dannybec and I’m so excited to hopefully have this exhilarating opportunity to represent you in the Stapleton County Council! I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m fairly new to the political side of Firestone. I see this more as an asset than a liability. I am someone who can introduce new innovative ideas to the board. My mission is to represent you and ensure your voice is heard in the Stapleton County Council.

Some of my experiences within the state include:

• Department of Public Works Public Employee
  • Holy Donuts Co-Owner/Operational Manager

II. Dannybec’s Agenda

Like many other residents in Stapleton County, I am also an entrepreneur. If elected, I want to work closely with business within the county to empower them and citizens seeking employment. Business and employment can be beneficial to the county in an abundance of ways. It can be used as rehabilitation for convicts which will cause a decrease in major crime within the county. It can be great experience for many residents that seek to expand their careers within the county and state. The County Council should work with the Department of Commerce and business owners to make these beneficial opportunities more accessible to residents! Many businesses unfortunately struggle with finding employees. It’s vital we have a strong private sector and work force in the county. I want to make that possible by working with business owners and residents on what the county council can do differently or implement to grow our private sector and keep it strong.

It’s important to me we create a government that helps residents get ahead and stay ahead.

III. Conclusion

Thank you for taking time out of your day and reading my campaign speech! I hope to see you soon and I hope to have your support in this important race. Please take a chance on dannybec, you won’t regret it!

image0-removebg-preview

2 Likes

support this man!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :handshake:t2:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support for a fellow candidate.

3 Likes

Tac_Bac supports!

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

tacticaltaxi supports!

2 Likes

SUPPORT FOR DADDY BEC

3 Likes

MomentarilyGood supports!

2 Likes

support. just don’t screw up please.

3 Likes

I SUPPORT! HES SO HOT

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

support 100%

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Thanks! Your support is greatly appreciated:)

2 Likes

d_atscap supports!

2 Likes

Uhhhhhh sure

Im on 2 hours of sleep i didnt read the entire thing

I hope I haven’t supported a communist

Support

2 Likes