Danhoo6 for Stapleton County Council

Good morning to you all,

To whom it may concern; I’m happy to announce that I shall be running for one of the County Council positions for (hopefully) the remainder of this term. To put it bluntly, I’m tired of the County’s inability to act and run a functioning body that resembles a government, and most importantly, the “SCSO Gate” trash.

The job and duty of the County Council is to represent and push through the interests of the citizens, and assist the departments under them; has that been happening? No, and that’s exactly the reason why I want to step up from the lesser position of Redwood City Council and force change.

Now then, you probably want to know some background about me. I first joined the State of Firestone in early December of 2017, eventually enrolling into the Department of Public Works within the first few months, just wanting to settle into the Firestone community. During my period in the department, I worked up to the rank of Senior Public Employee and then became the Deputy Director of the Disposal division, assisting a_sbestos in its creation entirely.

Later in my career, I enrolled into the POST Academy, eventually graduating in September of 2018 and moving on to the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and that’s where I’ve been ever since. I’m now part of their ride-along division and happily showing various citizens how we operate, and the cool tech we have.

Finally, I’ve already mentioned it, but I am apart of the Redwood City Council, and have been since the beginning of this term, but let’s get onto the important stuff shall we.

What do I have planned you ask? Well, I’ll be simple but effective - I plan to:

• Listen and hear you, because the citizens deserve their voices heard, and need a stable County Council to listen to them, not put them to the side for their own interests.

• Enquire about different ways to get more interaction between the County, and the citizens (such as the job fairs, or maybe an organised race for those itching at the accelerator, eh?)

• At least attempt to improve the relations between the County government and the Municipal governments, because those poor city governments are neglected by all.

A lot needs to change, and only you can assist with that.

(TL;DR): I want to force change, but the correct way, with the public voice on my side.

Okay folks, that’s me done. If you like what you’ve read, and want a better, more stable County Council, throw your support below - everyone’s support counts!

Thank you for reading to here.

Signed,

Your local Deputy & fellow citizen,

danhoo6

Message me on the Firestone forums here, or pop me a DM on Discord at danhowe#1699; I’m always open to discussion or whatever you need, as long as it’s not just to be a dick.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support