Dangerzone1111 for CE

I - INTRODUCTION

Hello there. My name is Dangerzone1111, and today I am officially announcing my candidacy for County Executive. For the past 6 months, I have faithfully served as the incumbent Chairman of the Stapleton County Council, and in total have done 18 consecutive months within the County Government. I’ve been here for quite some time now, serving under County Executives dauntfulness, 69superman, DyingSym, AestheticallyHappy, and now County Executive Joshernaut.

I’ve been a member of this community for a very long time, and consequently, I’ve come to witness some monumental changes to it. I witnessed firsthand the Patchy scandal and his subsequent warrant and manhunt, as well as the state governments attempt to disband the County Government in its entirety. I was a citizen during the Atoll and Docklands war and served during both missions to New York and the mission to Aigio. I saw the rise and fall of the Defense Department and the revival of the Firestone Fire Academy. I feel as if the practical experience I have within the State has more than prepared me to take on the role of County Executive.

II - BACKGROUND

Officially, I joined this state in March of 2018. In August of 2019, I graduated POST Class 44 and began training within my first ever department in Firestone, the Department of Corrections. I would go on to work an extensive Law Enforcement career for over two years consecutively until ultimately winding up within the County Government in February of 2021. Below is a general rundown of all my former positions and qualifications within the State.

• Incumbent County Chairman
  • Stapleton County Council (Served 4 1/2 terms)
  • Firestone House of Representatives (Served 1 term)
  • Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence (Served 1/2 term)
  • Lieutenant, 16th Combat Aviation Battalion, Firestone National Guard
  • Former Military Police Officer x2, 1st Military Police Battalion
  • Former Canine Officer, Federal Protective Service, Firestone Department of Homeland Security
  • Former Agent, Secret Service, Firestone Department of Homeland Security
  • Former Sheriff Deputy, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Corrections Officer, Firestone Department of Corrections
  • POST Certified
  • Firefighter/EMT-B Certified, Firestone Fire Academy

III - ACCOMPLISHMENTS

My biggest accomplishment so far during my tenure as a Councilman is the ratification of the new County Charter. For almost one full term, I worked almost solely to write, from scratch, a brand new County Charter to replace the old one we had prior. This charter was designed in such a way as to be almost foolproof; to lay everything out in such a way that it is clear and concise as to what it is being established, with proper grammar and no spelling or minor punctuating errors. Among other things, the Charter was also designed to set into stone some abilities and powers only previously speculated upon within our Government.

Following that; I worked tightly alongside my colleagues, both current and former, to develop various Acts and Charter Amendments to fix legislative issues within the County. I also actively took part in the investigation and resolution of various scandals during my 16 months within the County Government, most notably, a scandal surrounding High Command members within the Stapleton County Fire Department and a potential secession situation with the District of Prominence during my second term in office, and in the last term a political attack orchestrated by certain members of the Arborfield City Council.

IV - CONCLUDING STATEMENT

I wish to thank each of you for taking the time to read my bid for County Executive. I sincerely hope to be granted the opportunity to serve as your County Executive for the remainder of this term. I wish to extend a bit of personal good luck to any other candidate who intends to put in their own bid for County Executive.

All of my Contact information is listed below in the event you wish to discuss any concerns, or if you have any further questions you wish to ask. You may alternatively opt to leave a comment on this forum’s post, which I will respond to in as timely a manner as possible.

/s/

Dangerzone1111

Chairman of Stapleton County

Danger#4826 (Easiest method of contact)

dangerzone1111

3 Likes

SUPPORT WOO!!

3 Likes

Complete Support, I look forward to serving under your leadership.

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Mister Dangerzone has been a senior member of the County Council for a long while. I am extremely proud of his incredible work and dedication to the county and I am elated that he is taking this opportunity while has has the chance.

He has my full support and endorsement.

4 Likes

support support support

3 Likes

support

proud to have worked with you as a councilman

3 Likes

Support and FULLY endorsed

2 Likes

the fact that a furry is on the cusp of becoming the most powerful person in the county government scares and infuriates me, it almost compels me to run for a lower position to stop this madness

6 Likes

bout time bruh

support

/s/
69superman
Frmr CE and cabinet and all that fun stuff

4 Likes

yessir danger support & endorsed

/s/
Baconman1499
Mayor of Arborfield and some other

4 Likes