Da coolest resignation letter eva

hey fellow slim shadies

today im resigning from all my positions within fs (& just quitting roblox in general) except for discord mod (because i love the power). basically, i just don’t have the time nor energy to continue playing the game, and am fortunately on to better things. in short, it would be a disservice to myself to continue spending valuable time on this game…bc who else could be the newest medical pathologist on da block?

now that the short explanation has been said, and most of the people who don’t care have left this page, let’s get more into my actual fs experience!

firestone, like many other groups, has many issues. thankfully, when I joined it, I was older, but still very naive. and, you might be thinking, “Addie, why didn’t you just leave?” and the simple answer is that there’s good people in this community too. in less than 2 years, I was able to learn so much more about myself. like sure, I had friends outside this community, but I knew I could rely on my friends within the community to be honest with me, as they wanted the best for me. and I will always be grateful for them. (s/o to the ppl who legit helped me figure out what i wanted to study in college, and those who helped me with my calc hw)

i have so many memories from my journey here, that it would be difficult to put it under one forum post. but, just know that although I have definitely faked some laughs in vc (sorry lol), or was annoyed by what someone said, a decent amount of this community are genuinely not racist, misogynistic, annoying, and/or unfunny. they’re just themselves. and those r the ppl i appreciate the most (other than our saviour nic0le_kely).

thank u for taking the time outta ur day to read this if u did, and I hope u have a great rest of ur summer.

-addiedabaddie aka the coolest discord mod

EDIT: since im like obsessed with pr or whatever u all like to say, I made a quick guide (that was originally intended for post pa); enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPzpRU7omLwGoRjBXJ1LyOwQS5iuspX3/view?usp=sharing

39 Likes

I WILL MISS U! I wish u the best for the future. #PowerHungry! no but fr you’ll be missed. :sob:

4 Likes

got on here after like 2 years just to say ily addie and i hope you keep crashing cars even irl❤️

3 Likes

based addie moment, pop off queen

6 Likes

damn o7

5 Likes

I don’t know you but I’ve only heard good things about you, o7

5 Likes

o7 addie. :sob:

3 Likes

Thank fuck you’re finally leaving! Woooo!!

I mean… oh no! don’t go! bye Addie! miss u queen :nail_care:

2 Likes

wish you all the best addie, o7

3 Likes

o7 addie

3 Likes

This is not the coolest resignation letter eva.

4 Likes

o7 Addie .

3 Likes

Rip, o7 bro

3 Likes

r/coolestmoments

3 Likes

o7. #bestpresident #bestinstructor

3 Likes

one of the only people i will actually miss

3 Likes

Wish you the best of luck in whatever comes next for yah

3 Likes

based.

Ur cool though adios

4 Likes

can’t believe i missed this letter o7 tyfys addie you’ve been a massive help to the state

3 Likes

o7 addie!

3 Likes