Cybervict For House of Representatives!

Hello there!

I am running for House of Representatives because I believe we need change in the State of Firestone! What I think needs to change is the way we do things around here, in congress, and for our local governments.

Local Governments (County, Municipals)
I support our local governments, yet some people don’t, and I respect that. But we should see about giving them some power for the time being to get them started, and if it doesn’t go well there is other options as well.

Inactivity Article of The Constitution
Within the term, I’ve seen Justice Mister take certain urgent matters of inactivity notices, However we need add a part to where if there is extreme circumstances to where a person need another inactivity notice such as family death, etc. We should give them it without breaking the law.

There is much more, If you got any questions or where I stand on certain issues, Please DM me Cybervict#7725

Cybervict
Representative-Candidate

support

woah its koy

im here yea

I support

no support, you didn’t even know the laws when you were an officer how can I trust you to make new ones and revise the current ones?

unless of course you unbar me from congress

1 Like

Support!

@pyrothan

You were barred for having two priors arrests? Like wtf… Did you even get a trial?

I MIGHT consider this actually cause I am a strong believer of innocent until proven guilty

And regarding to this, The MDT that the Law enforcement used, at the time, was completely outdated and completely made up with false things, The tampering with evidence charged is only enforced by the Department of Justice, and once I’ve actually seen that the MDT was completely false, I faught for the person’s expungement. Its not that I don’t know the laws, it is that I relied on a system that failed me.

Support,
Redwood City Clerk devith13

support!!!11

Rude, arrogant, and disrespectful individual. No support.

2 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

all of my arrests were removed, the doj and courts are crazy slow

plus yeah theres a disclaimer in the mdt or whatever it is saying it’s outdated and not responsible for your false arrests

And you do know that my friend photo shopped that as funs and giggles between him and I, and another friend of mine leaked it, and he did admit to it as well?

Im not sure why you bring up something that is completely irrelevant and proven to be a fake.

Signature Deadline. Stay tuned for voting (will be announced on FS discords).