Cruise control

good morning dweebs

so after the post job fair in v2 yesterday, i got extremely tired of constantly pressing “W” so i thought “why not add cruise control” where it locks our current speed and all we have to do is steer.

to make it easy to remember the keybind, it can be “C”, too. there’s also no animation for “C”

lmk what u think

9 Likes

You know what, i agree im tired of holding w in pursuits, support

5 Likes

I mean gears in v2 are already pretty much cruise control… dont see the point

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

yes but holding or constantly pressing w is annoying

5 Likes

That’s now what he’s saying. What we want, is the ability to press a key blind for the vehicle to still move at the respective gear. Without holding down W most of the time.

6 Likes

I guess, but it doesnt really matter

5 Likes

yes, its so annoying having to hold my finger on W for 3 minutes driving on the 401 to prom. Please add this

4 Likes

yall need some stronger fingers
get some kettle bells and do some finger curls or something

8 Likes

why cant we just have self driving cars >:(

5 Likes

the teslas dont even run off of electricity, self driving cars? no way

6 Likes

I am scared I would jump out of my seat and my car would keep going…

7 Likes

yall can just hold down w then press / while doing so.

5 Likes

I mean, either way your fingers are going to be on A & D to turn so like I don’t really find a use for this

7 Likes

This is a cool idea but I don’t think it’s really necessary

8 Likes

There are pros and cons with this. The pros would be just steering and able to type easier. The cons would be like how would you stop the car on cruise control and second it would be sort of lazy. I don’t see any cruise controls in any other games with cars such as GTA, or Roblox games like jailbreak, welcome to bloxburg, emergency response; Liberty County, and so much more

4 Likes

i mean that happens anyways half the time i get to scmc hop out 73 and it drives off with my patient

5 Likes

they could have it like in ats where if you press the brakes (s key), it will disengage cc and stop your vehicle

6 Likes

with this, they could add a feature so like if you jump out, this doesn’t happen: Roblox 9/13/2020 8:41:43 AM | 40 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform

5 Likes

You sound pretty damn lazy if you can’t hold W while in a lego pursuit.

6 Likes