Crossfire

So many times when playing SC, I’ve seen many officers shoot at each other or civs.

Today one trooper and SF was shooting at a suspect, the SF killed the suspect and the trooper shot SF by mistake.

I don’t report this at all, but I’ve seen that it becomes a problem a lot.

Do you think there is a way to fix this?
(also happy 6000th post)

1 Like

Um, I feel if they killed a SF, ITS FUCKING MURDER. Although SF has been in a few forums posts lately seeing some threating things by them, but im only a DOT worker, not a FS politician, nor a trooper. So not my place to answer.

1 Like

SF got killed because they wear civilian clothes. If they wore a specific uniform, they wouldn’t have gotten killed. It’s their fault.

1 Like

That’s a plain dumb sentence

I don’t think cops should have graduated post if they’re fucking blind and can’t see the difference between two completely different avatars

If they are similar or the same, then it’s completely different

1 Like

Only people on teams have m4a1s and HK416s…

“The Shoot First Ask Questions Later” tactic isnt reliable and shouldnt be as commonly used by leos.

1 Like
1 Like

I love that song

1 Like

When I was in FSP, I went to trainings that included practice on how to avoid crossfire on other Troopers, citizens, etc.

Maybe it’s something that should be addressed more in POST.

1 Like

They teach a little bit of cross fire in POST, but they should teach it a bit more so we don’t have FSP killing SF again and causing trouble

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like