crankyIuke & Faachiano for Arborfield

crankyIuke & Faachiano, building a road for tomorrow

crankyIuke

Hi, I’m crankyIuke. I have been consecutively serving as the City of Arborfield Mayor since October of 2020 as well as holding my other occupations within the State. Faachiano and I hope to continue changing Arborfield for the better and we hope you all vote.

Faachiano

Hi! I’m Faachiano. I am mostly known for my positions in Firestone ranging from moderator to FNG. I am rerunning with crankyluke as his Deputy Mayor. We hope to continue changing Arborfield for the better, we hope you urge to vote crankyluke and Faachiano as we promise to work on supporting the cities, businesses, infrastructure, and laws.

Objectives for the next four months

During the next four months, Faachiano and I will open applications for the position of City Attorney and interview possible candidates that are certified for the position, work and support the current businesses within Arborfield, increase transparency to ensure Residents are aware of the latest news, and possibly raise the City Council seat number to allow for new individuals within the State of Firestone to get a sense of how politics works and to increase the activity within the City Council.

Recap of our Term

✰ Conducted meetings with local businesses to ensure they are operating well
✰ Nominated Automationeer to serve as the Council Chairman
✰ Appointed Nexuls as the City Advisor
✰ Appointed Admiral_Ricky as the Press Secretary
✰ Signed numerous bills

Faachiano and I appreciate and thank you all for reading our speech and we hope we earn your support and vote for Mayor, if you have any questions regarding our plans, you are more than welcome to direct message us over on discord.

crankyIuke
lukeeee#1344

Faachiano
faach#1337

9 Likes

Is this legally allowed as a “speech” lol, but support

3 Likes

support.

2 Likes

I have never before seen such an amazing speech from a pair of two candidates before. I offer these two candidates nothing but my fullest support and endorsement.

Signed,
The Honorable, Automationeer, Esq.

3 Likes

cranky identifies as a Apache helicopter so I must support.

they/them
-cocklay

3 Likes

F*** SUPPORT MMMMMMMM :yum::duck:

2 Likes

Support. Amazing speech

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support