crankyIuke | Arborfield Mayor

Arborfield, one of the most wonderful places yet least recognised in the State of Firestone, I, crankyIuke will be running for Arborfield Mayor and if I get the chance, I will change Arborfield in good ways for the sake of our State.

The following are departments I have been in during my time as a Citizen, some of these departments may not have anything to do with being a Mayor but it shows that I am fit for the role as Mayor due to the leadership skills I have shown while being in the departments.

Department of Transportation - Senior Public Employee / Training Instructor
Department of Public Works - Public Employee / Training Instructor / Twitter Manager
Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer / Probationary Training Instructor
Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy

The reason why you should choose myself as the Arborfield Mayor is because I am planning on ensuring that all Citizens who live in Arborfield have their voices heard, I want people to be proud of living in Arborfield and having a Mayor that listens to the Citizens will be one of the main parts of ensuring that people are proud to live here, I am also planning on ensuring that people who aren’t able to be living under a roof with water and electricity will have the chance to do things that both me and you can, the amount of Motel Rooms that are unoccupied will result in over half of the people living on the Streets of Arborfield will have shelter, water and electricity, not only do I want to ensure that the citizens are being heard / being able to have a roof over their heads I would also like to try and increase the amount of Business Companies in the City by advertising our need of new businesses to increase popularity and increase the love of our city, Arborfield.

The following will be plans that I would like to make on certain buildings in the city of Arborfield, these plans are not final, they are just ideas on what I will be expecting is being completed.

STAPLETON COUNTY FIRE STATION -

The Stapleton County Fire Department plays a big part in Arborfield and the whole State of Firestone and to ensure that they are being given back what they need I will be ensuring that they receive weekly supplies such as clothing, towels, food, water etc and I will be also making sure that the Station gets cleaned monthly via the help from Public Works.

MOTEL -

The Motel occupies Residents and tourists in Arborfield, as stated before I will be planning on ensuring that people who aren’t able to have a roof over there heads will have one by using empty rooms to occupy the homeless and possibly give them jobs with new businesses arriving to Arborfield.

REGIONAL HELIPORT-

Having the Heliport not being in full use I have yet to decide what I could do to ensure that the inside of the building isn’t going to waste, due to the building collecting dust I will be ensuring the Public Works come bi-monthly to clean the inside and ensure the parking lot is litter free.

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY HQ -

The DPS HQ will be getting monthly safety checks to ensure the building is safe and secure for people to be working as the Arborfield Residents have been worried due to the Commerce HQ roof collapsing onto the floor.

DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE HQ -

The DOC HQ will be getting monthly safety checks to ensure the building is safe and secure for people to be working in it as a couple of days ago the Arborfield Residents have been worried about what else could collapse onto the floor.

RESIDENTIAL AREA -

The residential area will be getting monthly clean ups, water and electricity and all roads checked bi-monthly too.

SHOPPING OUTLET -

The Shopping Outlet will be getting bi-monthly clean ups and safety checks to ensure it is safe and clean for the residents and tourists.

HOSPITAL -

The Hospital will be kept the same other than bi-monthly clean ups and I will be planning on discussing with DOH to check that everything is running smoothly.

COUNTY BUILDING -

The County Building will be getting monthly clean ups to ensure its all clean and ready.

I am running for the Citizens, I want to ensure that voices are being heard and most importantly I want to ensure that the people that live in Arborfield are PROUD to live in Arborfield, this isn’t just for me, this is for all the residents of Arborfield…

If you have any questions about anything please forward them into my Discord DMs,
lukeeee#1344

crankyIuke
For me and you…

2 Likes

SUPPORT (first haha)

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

signed,
the right honourable secretary of boating and waterways of firestone
ash1835

3 Likes

Instructions unclear, I no longer have a house.

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

yes become president. (support)

3 Likes

I support you as a part of the SCFD

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support
Current Mayor of Arbor

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support,
Representative Firetreat21.

3 Likes

You have great ideas. I wish you the best of luck.
Support.

3 Likes

support I guess /shrug

3 Likes

support omg ur the best

3 Likes
1 Like