CRANKY FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

HELLO Citizens!

My name is FSOriginalPizza, more known as crankyIuke and I am running for the House of Representatives.

I joined this state in 2018 and since then I have gained a large amount of experience that will contribute to the success of my term within the House, you can find my current and former experience within the State of Firestone below.

- Current Representative
- Current Chief Executive Officer of Original Pizza
- Former Sergeant of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
- Former Mayor of the City of Arborfield
- Former Board of Directors of the Department of Boating and Waterways
- Former Trooper of the Firestone State Patrol

During my time in the House of Representatives, I have amended the Firestone Traffic Revision Act, which has passed the House and I am currently amending unlawfully brandishing a firearm with the help of Lieutenant Governor @Ash1835, along with this I have shared my thoughts and feelings to many bills that have been proposed, such as the Extreme Weather Precautions Act. I must admit, for the majority of my term I have dedicated myself to learning how to properly execute my duties, such as drafting a bill and getting myself knowledged with the House Standing Rules. Now that I have completed my first term, I believe that I am fully capable of re-running and making more of an impact than I have already done.

I understand for some that I may come across as a troll or an immature individual but I must reiterate that I take my job as a Representative seriously and I wish for my supporters and fellow Civilians to look ahead into the future, rather than looking at my past.

I thank you for reading my speech and welcome you to ask your inquiries in the comments below or in my Direct messages.

7 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support bro

3 Likes

yes support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I think I know the answer, but what is your position on open carry?

2 Likes

papa, more movie.

1 Like

Support! Business man

2 Likes

i was told to support you forcefully, so I supprart

2 Likes

I believe that the bill should be amended to exempt business employees, that have authorization from the Department of Commerce, and with plausible reasoning from section a1. HOWEVER, I am open to everyone’s thoughts regarding this, and as I have said previously, this is only an idea that many Business representatives and Commerce workers want in place.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support
#DownWithOP

2 Likes