Cosmicanimals1234 for Senate

Cosmicanimals1234 for Senate

Hello, Great Citizens of Firestone, my name is Cosmicanimals1234. I am declaring my intent to represent you, the fantastic citizens of firestone, in the upper chamber. Today, I am announcing my campaign to become a senator of this great state.

Who am I?

Some of you may have heard of my name, but some have probably not. I have held several different positions during my time in Firestone. My most prestigious and well-known one is my employment within the Department of Justice, as an Assistant State Attorney. Some may have also heard of me through the City of Redwood, where I serve as the City Attorney. My journey with this state started way back in 2020 when I ran for a seat in the House of Representatives (Insert flashbacks to CAC and CGOC). After fulfilling two very productive terms, I decided to retire from congress and become a prominent figure in the law sector. After passing the bar in October, I quickly got hired by the DOJ, and have been employed ever since. I have also held positions, including City Attorney of Redwood, Public Affairs Office Director for the Department of Commerce, Assistant City Attorney of Arborfield, and Representative in the House of Representatives. I have also had the pleasure to become a Judicial Mentee, however, I decided to postpone until another date.

Experience

As I have mentioned before, I served two terms in the House of Representatives. I do possess the knowledge and experience needed to write good legislation. I also possess the legal background to do so as well. Below is a reiteration of the past positions I have been a part of while in Firestone

• Representative (2 Terms)
  • Department of Justice: State Attorney’s Office
  • Department of Commerce: Public Affairs Office Director
  • Redwood City Attorney
  • Arborfield Assistant City Attorney

Goals and Plans

If elected, I plan to do the following to support and create a better community for the citizens of Firestone.

• Ensure Individuals nominated for positions possess adequate knowledge and background for the position.
  • Review legislation for errors and amend them as needed.
  • Create a public form for legislation recommendations, and act on the requests appropriately.
  • Host events that better Congress and the community (Meet and greet, tours, One on one conversations with legislatures).
  • Enact treaties with other groups.
  • Revise and strengthen municipality relations through legislation.
  • Ensure activity from the highest levels of government.
  • Enact legislation to rehabilitate criminals more efficiently.

Conclusion

The Senate needs someone with experience and willpower, and I am the man for the job. My background and expertise will allow me to excel in this position and strengthen Firestone. I plan to make Firestone a fun and better place for everyone and electing me is a step in the right direction. I hope to have your support in the upcoming election!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord @cosmicanimals1234#5141 or ask below!

Signed,

Cosmicanimals1234, Esq

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed, great friend and City Attorney!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!