Cosmicanimals1234 For House of Representatives!

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Cosmicanimals1234 would like to declare myself as a candidate for a seat in the House of Representatives. I will present a quick and brief background about myself and the ambitious plans I have in store for the future of Firestone.

I have been a citizen of the State of Firestone for about four months. I have seen many members of Congress come and go, many bills succeed and fail, and a lot of changes that impacted Firestone. This has granted me knowledge of this great state of Firestone. I will work with other representatives and senators to do the best I can. I enter this election with a motivated attitude and wishing to serve people with a vigorous work ethic.

If elected into the House of Representatives, I plan on bringing solutions to the table as well as bringing awareness to issues that relate to law enforcement. As per other duties expected of a Representative, I will represent the voice and concerns of the citizens of Firestone and strive to be reachable and accessible when called to perform my duties. My DMs are open and I will respond within one or two days.

I present my candidacy for a seat as a Representative for the Firestone House of Representatives. With my experience and ambition, I will be able to serve the State of Firestone.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Cosmicanimals1234

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support, good to see new faces.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the support so far!

2 Likes

what is your stance on max jail time?…

2 Likes

I like to go by a well-known saying “You do the crime, you do the time.” I would like to work with law enforcement and correctional staff to make criminal laws and jail times reasonable. From what I can see, the current max is 72 hours. That is insane and just doesn’t make sense. I would lower the max to 1-2 days MAX! Personally, I feel that is high but it would be a step in the right direction. If you have any other questions or would like me to go into more detail please let me know!

2 Likes

i believe current max time is 24 hours actually

2 Likes

i dont know who you are but im gonna support anyway

2 Likes

My bad, you are correct. With that being said, I feel that the jail time should be lowered still. Jail time should be reasonable and fair for the offense. Sitting in jail for an entire day seems a bit much. Personally, I think it should be lowered to around 10-12 hours.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. If anyone has any questions please ask them, I will try my best to answer it the best I can.

2 Likes

I SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I see potential in you, support. Good luck.

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

you support yourself?

2 Likes

Sorry, made a mistake. The message has been deleted.

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
2 Likes