Corrections Ammunition Locker

During a big situation at the prison today I noticed that something very important is missing at DoC. A ammunition locker like FSP, SCSO, DHS and NG got.

LEOs are allowed to shoot at escapes prisoners and today we had 7 of them. After killing 5, SWAT and FSP had to drive back to them FSP station to get new ammo.

It’s not really needed for DoC as we just reset and then run back to the scene but we often have other departments on scene too and they would have to drive back to the FSP station to restock and that’s a waste of resources.

Murphystem
SERT Tactical Sergeant

9 Likes

Very proud of my DoC boys stopping violent felons from escaping, you guys deserve that ammo locker.

3 Likes

Shooting prisoner escapees :ok_hand:
Not having ammo boxes at DOC :-1:

@mrfergie please add

2 Likes

if i ever get fired from the best department on roblox i will join doc

1 Like

y e s./

1 Like

oh yes daddy
yes!

1 Like

gayloo

1 Like

hell yeah my dude.

1 Like

Yes
(5 charachters)

1 Like

Murder is murder is murder is murder.

I would recommend not shooting someone in cold blood (just my two cents).

1 Like

Cold blood? I’d like to remind you that people ESCAPING the prison are (mostly) felons and pose a lethal danger to the people on the outside and inside of the DoC walls.

1 Like

I agree 100% with this!

1 Like

I as well, it’s not equal to the rest of the Law Enforcement “agencies”. DoC should have an ammunition locker as all other prisons do.

1 Like

Alright, I give you a taser, cuffs and a tahoe to catch someone who glitched out of the prison, good luck with that

3 Likes

please give us big boi gun locker

2 Likes

Ok sounds like a plan!

1 Like

That would never work. I don’t see how you being sarcastic about this helps your point any better. Please, unless you have something of value to the conversation, do not post here.

2 Likes

Theres no way to bring them back into the prison without killing them, dumbo

Suing them for murder would be the most worst court hearing i would have seen in years. (Other than OC spray can murder hearing)

2 Likes

That’s why the DOJ won’t prosecute them, in fact we encourage it.

2 Likes

However one of the other judges 1superchris2 said not to do it, aparently. And thinking he can send a prisoner back with only taser and cuffs if he was in doc…

1 Like