Coroner/Funeral Business

I was on SCFD yesterday and I got a call and I ended up having to call the patient Dead on Scene and I had to go through the process of bagging and tagging the body then RPing the coroners coming and taking the body away. It then crossed my mind that it’s quite common for us to call patients Dead on Arrival or Dead on Scene and that instead of just ending RP, there could be a coroner’s service licensed by the Department of Commerce where people could continue to RP and have the coroner’s come to pick them up and then process the body and then a funeral service could bury them in the cemetery or could cremate the body.
Now, I just want to see, if I were to start said business, who would actually use it? Please give your thoughts and opinions.

TLDR

What’s your opinions on a coroner/funeral service business being created so RP can continue after death on a med scene?

Would you use a coroner/funeral service after dying on a fire/medical scene?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

There’s a graveyard for a reason I guess.

4 Likes

deal

5char

4 Likes

I would for sure apply to burry people

4 Likes

didnt @OliverSteph run a cemetary business? iirc they had a hearse and everything

5 Likes

I’ll check the archives and see

5 Likes

Yes, he had a memorial cemetary business.

5 Likes

useless

4 Likes

like ffa

5 Likes

all jokes dont remove my cert :sob:

4 Likes

ffa has more of a purpose then this “business”

5 Likes

I’ll make sure an extra large hole is dug for you

5 Likes

make sure he cant get out even if burried alive

4 Likes

yeah but its for the dead deputies shot by other LEOs

4 Likes

If this gets enough votes saying yes, I’ll be making the Stapleton Coroner’s Office and Funeral Care business. DM me if interested.

6 Likes

Truth about this is, funeral businesses last for about 2 months before it just dies… you don’t see people doing death roleplays regularly.

7 Likes

he he

dies

funeral business

9 Likes

Yes sir

4 Likes

simple, hire some hitman -
pros: lots of business
Many dead bodies
Everyone will know you - good pr!

Cons: