Cops FRPing

Not banned, thankfully. But, whenever I record nothing happens but when I stop shit happens.

3 Likes

My intentions when creating the post wasn’t to focus on FRP and game rules, it was also towards them not following what POST teaches, and other stuff like that.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 14.53.37

3 Likes

What really gets me pissed off is cops dont use their words. They just cuff you and move you if they dont like where your standing. Cops dont do this IRL and its such FRP. Just ASK the person to move, if they dont then move them. At least ask first

4 Likes

Aware, I named it that because it’s what I mostly talk about in the post.

3 Likes

this is not FRP. I encourage you to read the game rules here: The Official "FRP" Guide

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thats for when Secret Service remove a protectee from a certain area with cuffs.

4 Likes

I mean cops do the same. I was standing in a parking lot talking to someone when an SCSO cuffed me and moved me without saying 1 word. Its annoying and stupid

4 Likes

Not FRP. Hes moving you out the road, Secret Service used to move protectees when they were actively being shot at.

example -

4 Likes

Should Law Enforcement Officers get more strict punishments

Don’t get me wrong, everyone regardless of status should be punished for FRP, but it makes no sense that a cop’s punishment is harsher than a civilians only on account of them being a cop. In that element, I totally disagree. Had your poll asked whether cops should be punished for FRP, I would have agreed.

Irrelevant.

5 Likes

still not FRP.

3 Likes

As I’ve said before, this was not only to point out FRP, it was to point out rules they break.

3 Likes

If a law enforcement officer breaks a policy of the department they’re employed with, report it to their command or via whatever system they have (e.g. the SCSO complaint form).

Similarly, if a law enforcement officer fails to roleplay, in turn breaking the rules stated in the Official “FRP” Guide, report it to the game moderation team via the ban request command or a game moderator’s dms.

Else, I don’t see why this post is relevant?

3 Likes

Because they don’t get punished, even if the evidence is valid, and crap like that.

3 Likes

Yelling FRP? Think your so cool? That cop you just yelled FRP at, he just got a warning from GetEnvelope. Those COs you killed at DoC, were just trying to farm money being AFK. That cop you just killled, he is getting roasted by Tony in Firestone general. Those DoT and DPW you flung into orbit, They just went rogue and left the community because of that. The FNG base you breached, they just spend hours cleaning up the whole yard with a toothbrush and finished writing 4 pages of useless documents and now have to do 500 hell jacks in front of Hobo_Bear. That CFL you killed, he is now making a forum post about how toxic criminals are.

17 Likes

bro??

3 Likes

Both not FRP.

Departmental/legal issue; hit and run will soon be exempt for emergency vehicles.

4 Likes

That was the main focus, but not the only focus.

3 Likes

As I said many times now, this is not only for FRP, it is also for general rules they break. I named it about FRP because that is the main issue, however not the only one.

4 Likes