On behalf of 42luke, image

1 Like

Are you ignoring my question?

2 Likes

SUPPORT LETS GO!

2 Likes

How will you prepare Redwood for V3?

2 Likes

Are there any changes to the charter or ordinances you’re looking at?

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

At this time, I do not have many in mind as I feel the City Charter is good. The only change I would make would be with the Deputy Mayor and how he/she is selected. I would like to make it so he/she is elected into office by Redwood citizens.

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Hello, sorry about the long wait, I was enjoying the weekend with my family. I got to go kayaking for the first time! Any who, I would like to revise “A Bill to define the Deputy Mayor’s term and Authority”. I would like to revise the Deputy’s Mayors term. I want the Deputy Mayor to be elected by the citizens of Redwood. Elections for Deputy Mayor will be hosted by the Mayor. I would also like to make a bill to make unlawfully brandishing a knife illegal. I am aware that this has been proposed, but I will work to redefine and reintroduce the bill to the city council. Once again, sorry for the late response.

2 Likes

Preparing Redwood is on my list of priorities. With the new land that we have, specifically Redwood beach, I would like to make city ordinances for public safety. This will be put on hold for now due to Redwood Beach’s current development. As soon as the developers have finished it, I will resume working on city ordinances for the beach.

2 Likes

Why would you make the Deputy Mayor spot elected? That’s like making the Vice President an elected position. Not how it works. I think you have good ideas, but lack the qualifications and experience for leading a city. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, best of luck to you as well!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

To start, I see legitimate changes that need to be approached and met for this city. If your biggest priority is making the Deputy Mayor an elected position, you should work on getting your priorities set straight. Second, your plans are extremely vague and just restate what citizens already have. I’m just wondering why I should elect as Mayor over others who have a vision and goals to get for this city. Sorry, but no support.

2 Likes

After looking at your plans, if your only plan it to make Deputy Mayor elected, then I don’t see Redwood making a future. Also, your plan to amend the Deputy Mayor bill is flawed, because if you took like 10 seconds to look at the bill you’ll see it’s outdated and it’s not used. In the charter is where it has a new version. Maybe do some research?

4 Likes

Thank you for all your support! Voting open today . . . should be now, waiting for the link! Thank you!

3 Likes

Link to voting City Mayor Elections Voting, May 2020

Thank you all for your support!

3 Likes

Let’s hit those polls guys!

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes