CoopaIoop for Redwood City Council

Hello Firestone citizens . … again! Some of you may or may not know me, but recently I ran for Redwood Mayor and sadly lost. I however am stubborn and will continue to work my way into politics.** I CoopaIoop shall run for Redwood City Council.**

My Experience:

• Current Senior Public Employee and Instructor for the Department of Transportation (2T07)

• Current Trooper for the Firestone State Patrol (2F26)

• Current Intern for the Department of Boating and Waterways

• Quest Expedition Employee - Tourism Agency

• Firestone News Network Employee - FNN Field Team

• Firestone Express Employee - Safety Director

• Former Capital Gas of Firestone Employee

About me:

I am well involved in the Firestone community. I think of myself as very friendly to others. I enjoy talking to people and hearing their opinions on various subjects. I am currently working on getting into politics so I can gain more experience and hopefully pick up important skills that are needed to become a great politician. My favorite thing in the county is to go to Docks and watch the beautiful Sunrise and Sunset across the horizon. If you ever need me, I will probably be at docks.

My plans:

If elected, I plan on revising and amending bills that are unconstitutional or unrealistic. I will listen to the community’s voice to help influence my decisions. I am also hoping to get Redwood prepared for V3’s launch by proposing city ordinances to help regulate beaches, surface roads, etc. Finally, I really love all the Firestone businesses and plan on creating city ordinances to benefit business owners.

Thank you for reading my speech!

Please Reply “Support”

Any comments or concerns, feel free to reply

Signed,

CoopaIoop

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Redwood Alderman
CoolPilotCaio1

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support Ms. CoopaIoop for Redwood City Council.

-iiFedora_King23

2 Likes

Thank you for everyone’s support, remember, voting opens 6/5/20!

2 Likes

I support Mr.Coopaloop

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes

I support Coopaloop for RW City Council!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

definite support.

2 Likes
1 Like