CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate

CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate

Good afternoon/evening, my fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, and I’m running for my first term in the Senate!

Experience:

• Current DOT Senior Public Employee and Former Instructor (2T18)
  • Former SCSO Deputy
  • Former FSP Trooper
  • Former FSP:ASU Pilot
  • Former Special Response and Airlift Certified for ASU
  • Current Bank Manager of Redwood Bank
  • Current Redwood City Council Alderman x2 (Chairman x1)
  • Current Arborfield Deputy Mayor
  • Current Original Pizza Manager
  • POST Class 51 Certified
  • Former USM 1940’s Col (1ID XO) (5k Roblox group)

About me:

I am willing to make people be heard through law. This will be my first term running for the senate and I want to help Firestone grow and make it a safer place for people to live in. I am also the only Alderman in Redwood with active in-game bills right now and I want to keep making legislation as the senate. I am also the writer of the new Redwood City Charter. (Awaiting county vote)

My Plans:

1. I plan to have people’s voices heard and make legislation dependent on them to better help others.

2. I plan to talk to department heads to make legislation dependent on what they do.

3. I plan to fix or nullify laws that do not suit Firestone or are not needed.

4. I plan to amend the traffic revision act and criminal code to fix loopholes found within the past term. (Headlights, Reckless Boating, Etc)

5. I plan to amend the trespassing & loitering laws to help some forgotten places. (DHS, DOT, SCMC, Etc)

6. I plan to host and attend events to keep the State of Firestone active within the community.

7. Add a ‘Harassment’ and ‘Blackmailing’ charges to the criminal code, include business uniforms to impersonation, and other boating rules.

8. I plan to establish new legislation to better protect citizens within Firestone and allow more freedom.

9. I plan to lower gun control laws to allow more protection for individuals in need.

10. I plan to introduce new corruption laws to fix possible corruption within Firestone.

11. I plan to help businesses grow with support from the state. I will also work alongside them to make laws suited to help them.

12. Lastly, I plan to further allow freedom between people and communities.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the senate because I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place then it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. I have experience and know-how to make laws to help others as seen in Redwood and Arborfield. Any questions you can DM me at CoolPilotCaio1#3424 or ask below.

Vote CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate!

For Firestone!

Thanks for Reading hope you support and vote,

Signed,

CoolPilotCaio1

4 Likes

Complete and Full Support.

As Mayor I also Completely Endorse this man.

Cool is a great Councilmen and has great ideas and plans, he’s the perfect choice for our Senate!

Signed,
Mayor of Redwood
tjrusty

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

WiggleWiggle209,
Alderman,
Redwood City Council.

3 Likes

Support!

Good Luck.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Absolutely, I 100% support you and your work.

3 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Supported!

3 Likes

Support! Good luck

2 Likes

ion really like him that much but support he will be a great senator