Coolguyanthonyishere for Redwood City Council

Hello, citizens of Redwood & Firestone. I am coolguyanthonyishere, running for Redwood City Council. Throughout my campaign and speech, I will explain what I will do as a Councilmember and about myself.

Though my current Firestone experience is little, I am dedicated and committed to making Redwood a better place for all.

I am currently employed with;

• Department of Boating and Waterways as a Watercraft Technician
  • Department of Corrections as a Correctional Officer

I currently hold the following certifications;

• Firestone Peace Officer and Standards Training Certification

Though my experience is little with the political world of Firestone and my department employment is little, I am dedicated to ensuring the best for Redwood and learning more about the political world of Firestone.

What I plan to do during office;

• Activity while serving in the Council
  • Improve overall quality during the stay in Redwood
  • Work with the Department of Commerce and other legislatures to ensure the best economic equality for Redwood and surrounding areas
  • Improving upon the residents ideas, not my own or other biased opinions
  • Improving the basis and encouraging state and local departments in Redwood
  • and much more.

I hope you support me in this upcoming Redwood City Council Election. I hope to see progressive work being done while in office, while also supporting the residents of Redwood and their opinions and perspectives. I hope to work upon all my basis if elected in office. I also hope to work with the Mayor and Deputy Mayor to improve local businesses and departments around Redwood. Thank you for reading my speech and I hope you have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

good friend has good ideas

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Any specific bills you plan to propose?

2 Likes

I do; such as proposing bills for business development in coordination with the Department of Commerce. I also look forward to, if elected, visiting the people of Redwood and getting to know their thoughts and opinions on how I could specifically improve the city.

Here’s what I plan to do:

• Business improvement + development with the Department of Commerce
  • Overall city improvement + development with the City Council and Firestone Congress

While it’s not a bill, I hope to increase government transparency through meeting with businesses and citizens of Redwood weekly. If you have anymore questions, please ask!

2 Likes

Support, thanks

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

/s/ cooldudesub

3 Likes

ok sure support

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes