Coolguyanthonyishere for House 2021

Intro:

Hello guys! I’m back at it, however, this time running for the House of Representatives. You may or may not have seen my run for the Senate a little back, which was a little unsuccessful but I am not giving up.

Experiences within Firestone:
DOBW - Supervisor
POST - Junior Instructor
DOC - Former Correctional Officer
Former Redwood Alderman

About my campaign:
I am running for the House of Representatives because not only do I believe it would be an amazing place to start a Congressional background, I look forward mainly to being able to be able to work with other Representatives to improve the state overall. One of my main goals if I am elected into the House, is to promote transparency between the office and citizens, work with the citizens to improve the quality of the state, promote quality from the perspectives of citizens. As a Representative I would be there to promote the government and represent you.

Some of my important campaign points: (more clearly defined)
As a Representative, I hope to be able to pass and introduce important legislation to the floor to help the state.

• Promote & Improve Transparency throughout the government
  • Work with citizens to introduce legislation that matters to them
  • Work with other Congressional members on important pieces of legislation
    As I am working throughout the term, if elected, I would do these three main things. Although I would be new to the entire Congressional floor, I would still ensure that I am working my best with other Representatives and working on legislation.

As I am also working throughout the term, I would work on important legislation that is important to citizens. I would contact other Representatives for legal help or review to ensure that my legislation “makes sense” or “clearly defines the purpose of the legislation” to all citizens and other Congressional members.

Conclusion:
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that I may have your support. I hope that I will be able to work for you in the House of Representatives.

Candidate,
coolguyanthonyishere

SUPPORT

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

I may be running for the House, but I SUPPORT his campaign!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

Support man! Gl :smiley:

1 Like

Support! Good luck.

1 Like

sup[port

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I have read over this and I look forward to serving next to you in the House of Representatives. I wholeheartedly support.

1 Like

Such as?

what did you do in this position

how will you do this

like what

like what

Vote. House of Representatives September 2021 Special Election Voting