Coolguy51839 For House of Representatives

Introduction
Coolguy51839, who is that man? That man is me, also known as a man who is running for the House of Representatives this fine fall season. In order for this to happen, I need YOU, the public, to support.

To give you an idea of who I am, I am a man who has been within the community since the golden year of 2017. I have seen Firestone grow and flourish, many situations arise where ideas needed to be given to solve them, and the community have many instances of being repaired. While I may not have much employment expertise within Firestone, outside of ROBLOX, I am a man who is studying film and doing photography.

Term Goals
• Alongside fellow new house members, I will work on an increase in activity for the House of Representatives by retrieving more public opinions and holding sessions for the public to voice their concerns while we work on ways to solve current Firestone Issues.
• Discover ways to promote fellow Government Officials to be held accountable for their actions.

Real World Experiences
• College student by day, photographer by night.
• Film Director.
• Many more to come, but you get the gist.

Conclusion
I am someone who believes in realism, accountability, and integrity. By being elected, I would not change the idea of me being active in promoting an honest house. I am someone who enjoys community interaction, and this is what my main focus would be. Without knowing the public’s issues, how can we solve our own? I encourage you to support me, and thank you to those who do!

Salutations and most thanks,

Coolguy51839

3 Likes

I support.

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Full Support!

2 Likes

support!