Cooldudesub For Redwood City Council

Hello, I am cooldudesub and I am running for the Redwood City Council. In this speech, I will talk about my experience, and who and what is needed within the City Council.

Throughout my Firestone career, I have been employed in several different law enforcement departments, including but not limited to the Firestone State Patrol, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and Department of Corrections. I am also currently a Representative within the Firestone House of Representatives.

If elected to the City Council, I will ensure that things are run smoothly and direct newcomers in the right direction for success. Activity will be a main factor in my prenese within the City Council, as I will not fall under what others who are once elected, fall into inactivity. Another thing that I strongly advocate for is the voice of the people, which will be upheld if elected. I plan on improving the lives of Redwood citizens and finally bring competence to the Redwood City Council.

If I am elected, I will work tirelessly to uphold the rights of Redwood citizens, and ensure that everyone’s opinion is heard. Use your vote wisely, and vote for someone who can get the job done!

If you have any questions, my DMs are always open. If you wish to support this, reply with “support” on this thread.

2 Likes

no doubt support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

suupoort