Cooldudesub for House (2021 September Special Elections)

didn’t you get elected and then resign immediately?

so will you be serving the citizens or a dictatorship-in-the-making, the ‘union’

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

No, I dropped out of the race voluntarily, and I don’t see how I’m “serving” a union at all. Other congress people encouraged me to cone back, this has nothing to do with the union.

After you were pressured to

Because you were planning on resigning on day two

also if you recently joined SCSO, why are you now going to step down from that to run for house?

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I was never pressured to, in fact, I had a lot of support on that speech. I thought going back to being an LEO would be better for me, but with school starting back up it’s best for me to go back to the house, something that’s not really an in-county position.

Yes, because I joined SCSO. I wasn’t expecting to not have so much time back then, which is why I thought I could handle it. However, due to real-life circumstances, I’ve noticed it probably won’t work out.

Again, I don’t have as much time as I thought I did, and it will be easier to be active as a Representative than a Deputy.

I do appreciate your concerns though, feel free to ask more questions if you want.

support!

1 Like

ill support because I want someone I know, but whatever you do, please do not support FSCU (firestone communist union) because it is not good.

1 Like

so the speaker didn’t tell you that you had to choose house or scso during the election?

That wasn’t pressure as I already knew I would have to make that choice prior.

Major support!

1 Like

Woah, support!

For the record, that text was edited and was meant to be a joke. In no way shape or form do I support communism in any aspect for this state.

thats true, don’t twist it guys

Support.

1 Like

connorsupport

support!

1 Like

Vote. House of Representatives September 2021 Special Election Voting