Cooldudesub for House (2021 September Special Elections)

Cooldudesub for House

Preface

Hello, my fellow citizens. I’m here today to declare my candidacy for Firestone’s House of Representatives. If you don’t already know who I am, my name is cooldudesub, and I served as a Representative from May 6th, 2021 to August 1st, 2021. During that time, I’ve learned a plethora of skills, met amazing people, and gained valuable experience.

Experience

Current positions

• Council Chair, Redwood City Council
  • Investigator, Department of Public Safety
  • Executive Committee, Firestone Citizens’ Union
  • City Clerk, City of Arborfield

Past positions

• Representative, State of Firestone
  • x2 Trooper, Firestone State Patrol
  • x3 Deputy, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Operative, SWAT, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Correctional Officer, Department of Corrections
  • Watercraft Technician, Department of Boating and Waterways
  • Public Employee, Department of Transportation

Agenda

I’ve assisted and authored some legislation in my time as a Representative, including but not limited to;

• An Amendment to Protect Secondary Employees
  • An Amendment to Reckless Boating (R)

I also plan to uphold some values that I believe are right and appropriate for the position I’m running for;

• Government transparency
  • Maintain activity within congress
  • Write meaningful legislation as ideas arise
  • Assist my colleagues to ensure success

Conclusion

Overall, I intend to do many wonderful things as a Representative; however, I can only do those wonderful things if I have your support, so please help me get the support! Let me show you how I can improve the legislative community and the State of Firestone as a whole. To support my campaign, reply to this speech with “support”. Thank you!

3 Likes

First support! SUPPORT HIM GUYS

/s/ Jacobbron
House Rep
Arborfield Mayor

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

SUPPPPPPPPORT!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

MASSIVE SUPPORT DUDE, HECK YEA

2 Likes

SUPPORT WOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Support

1 Like

didn’t you get elected and then resign immediately?

so will you be serving the citizens or a dictatorship-in-the-making, the ‘union’

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

No, I dropped out of the race voluntarily, and I don’t see how I’m “serving” a union at all. Other congress people encouraged me to cone back, this has nothing to do with the union.

After you were pressured to

Because you were planning on resigning on day two

also if you recently joined SCSO, why are you now going to step down from that to run for house?

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I was never pressured to, in fact, I had a lot of support on that speech. I thought going back to being an LEO would be better for me, but with school starting back up it’s best for me to go back to the house, something that’s not really an in-county position.

Yes, because I joined SCSO. I wasn’t expecting to not have so much time back then, which is why I thought I could handle it. However, due to real-life circumstances, I’ve noticed it probably won’t work out.

Again, I don’t have as much time as I thought I did, and it will be easier to be active as a Representative than a Deputy.

I do appreciate your concerns though, feel free to ask more questions if you want.

support!

1 Like

ill support because I want someone I know, but whatever you do, please do not support FSCU (firestone communist union) because it is not good.

1 Like

so the speaker didn’t tell you that you had to choose house or scso during the election?

That wasn’t pressure as I already knew I would have to make that choice prior.