COOLABRITA FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!

Another plan would be to look for loopholes in criminal code, as well as other laws. As well as checking with any regulations needed for any departments. Also, work on traffic code if it is finished this term. I intend to develop further plans once elected into office and to do what is in support of the people.

2 Likes

no experience no support

4 Likes

im only supporting u bc ur a woman

2 Likes

maam u work for a dog food company

3 Likes

NOT VERY TREMENDOUS!

2 Likes

shhh we dont talk about that

2 Likes

If you have no experience, start as County or City council then move up to state after

4 Likes

I understand the criticism, but I can get more done in the house of representatives, and in my opinion, it is actually better for learning and experience. Thank you though

2 Likes

county council has same area and still learning while still having 2 departments under you including SCSO.

3 Likes

support.

2 Likes

I understand, however I have the knowledge necessary for House and I am confident I will be able to fulfill the position effectively.

2 Likes

not sure what happened before, or what happens in other cities, but currently in RW, legislation does get proposed constantly and sessions are hosted – good start for people to learn how to write legislation, learn how to perform in a session, etc

4 Likes

You guys have reelected addie twice and she has had no prior experience in anything related to firestone or politics. Stop pulling the experience card it makes you look like an asshole. Don’t be hypocrites.

ANYWAY

WOW! TREMENDOUS SPEECH! SUPPORT!

5 Likes

support

2 Likes

I tend to notice most of the time these people that complain about people having no experience is sitting congresspeople. Legit all of you were in this same exact situation, and it’s honestly a shame you get on people’s case about experience when most of you within congress doesn’t have barely any as well. For sitting congresspeople, specifically Representatives in the house, that is trying to get reelected. You shouldn’t go on other people’s forums and slander them because they have “no experience”, that’s cheap and toxic, focus on your own forum.

7 Likes

Agree and disagree. New faces are great in government, super important. But experienced faces are even more important. Although I am sure you will not take my advise, I recommend you go for County government.

4 Likes

simp.

3 Likes

I’d support you for county/or city, however for this one,

No support.

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes