Cool leo cars

, ,

SCSO regular dodge charger because why not and maybe a FSP regular dodge challenger like Florida highway patrol, ok bye

fsp already has a regular dodge charger, scso used to have ones too but they looked rlly bad

2 Likes

Honestly its fine as is right now. We don’t need Dodge Challengers as LEO vehicles. The only reason FHP may have them is because of extreme government funding or drug bust vehicles that they put to use.

4 Likes

Nah, we are based off of Colorado and also our fleets are just fine. I prefer no more vehicle update for a bit

2 Likes

I know FSP has a regular dodge charger already and the fact SCSO used to have an ugly charger but that’s because of the old livery.

The average FPIU is 42k so around 10k more than a regular explorer. A civilian dodge challenger MSRP is 29,450 and adding 10k gets us 39,450. The State government can afford these vehicles.

It isn’t exactly a new vehicle update, it’s just fed going Cntrl C and V with a few chances to get a little more out of the update.

SCSO doesn’t really need a normal dodge charger, it’s FSP’s little niche and if they got one then it wouldn’t feel right. Its like giving a Taurus to FSP, they wouldn’t like it either.

3 Likes

we dont need even more car variants lmao

4 Likes

SCSO has had a dodge charger before and it’s an extremely common police vehicle for any sort of department. The Dodge challenger is a much more “aggressive” vehicle and becomes FSP’s new niche.

care
5char

yes and they lost it because they got the taurus

1 Like

omg i made a typo my entire existence is now shattering and collapsing from within :sleepy:

3 Likes

Taurus is ass I would trade it any day

good :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ok and good for u, scso wont get a regular dc lol

2 Likes

it’s a suggestion homeboy not a prediction

True that but the updates are getting boring adding a new vehicle each time and also adding a challenger to fsp wouldn’t feel right including the scso charger for deputies as blaad said. Our fleets are fine as is and it’s pretty much what the v3 will also be like currently

3 Likes

realistic fleets based on Colorado
hmm

1 Like

forgot that if it isn’t identical to Bumblefuck, colorado it’s unrealistic mb ur right tbh