Contradicting my resignation speech

i did say i would not come out of retirement to save firestone- however i feel the need to be a hero again.

JayhawkBosun, the best former senator, coast guardsman, correctional officer, bin man, speech writer, and citizen is here to save firestone.

serious message: Yes I’m rejoining. I don’t plan to go into law enforcement but I will participate in some businesses and hopefully FNG again.

its bad GOOD to be back

6 Likes

Welcome back! I knew you were going to be back because usually people who make forum post about leaving do come back.

2 Likes

thanks. i decided since school was over i’d have more time. i just lost interest for a while and motivation to do stuff on the blox

1 Like

firestone is DOOMED. DOOMED I SAY!!!

7 Likes

confused screaming.mp4

fng is law enforcement

1 Like

no its bad omegalol
fs unnecessary mental downfall

1 Like

if you get technical with me i’ll blackmail and extort your family

3 Likes

yes i feel u, I quit roblox last year or you could say I went AWOL but I opened discord and saw thousands of dms and sh*t so I started saying hi to old friends and slowly started playing again and here I’m back on roblox i know what ur saying

2 Likes

welcome back

1 Like

That’s why I don’t see the point of making a goodbye speech and then coming back. I don’t understand how you can retire and leave from a community that always allow people to come back. If your retiring from a high position like department official or governor then okay that would makes sense. I don’t see why the average Joe makes a bye speech and then returns. :woman_shrugging:

If I ever need to focus on life I’ll just leave the discord for a while and then return when everything is taken care of.

1 Like

welcome back

1 Like

we dont want you back kid

1 Like

shut up you’re the reason we had to do like 100 jj’s in a pool cause u couldnt remember a sentence

2 Likes

no offence but calling yourself the hero is the complete opposite

1 Like

yes and now im a PO1 and ur loser, so shutup assbag

1 Like

wb <3

1 Like

oh hell no

3 Likes

i am a hero

1 Like

yea good point

1 Like

also why is your name jayhawkbosun ngl man… falcons and eagles are cooler… jayeagle or jayfalcon sounds much cooler

2 Likes