Container Ship

yes support

5 Likes

Make sure to like the original post!

5 Likes

DOA wouldnt be involved with maritime crimes whatsoever.

8 Likes

Make it have 3 locked crates that the criminals must hack for 15 minutes and then they can drop a rhib off the back of the boat to escape

9 Likes

Oh yeah I second this for sure

6 Likes

Rust much?

6 Likes

big support

5 Likes

I do like that idea. Criminals would have to deal with hostages AND spend time unlocking crates, making it much more difficult to complete but has a good reward if done successfully

7 Likes

Def would have to do some balance testing. It would be too easy for crime to either use fake hostages or LEO to just fastrope in and rush.

I think having hostage incentives would actually make better rp, if you have unarmed people with you it increases your payout for example. Or a game mechanic where someone flagged as a hostage can’t run/get into cars quickly so they’d behave like real hostages and not run off with their captor. In exchange, you get leverage with the scene and perhaps a money bonus for putting in more effort.

Sounds very much fun for all sides of done right

6 Likes

This could revive my company.

6 Likes

Rust cargo ship

6 Likes

v3 is coming?

6 Likes

you forgot about the repair aspect, e.g. helping out dpw etc

5 Likes

big support

4 Likes

before someone screams suez canal, just know this wouldn’t be as realistcally wide.

8 Likes

asu’s would be a vital part of a container ship kidnapping/robbery

5 Likes

With AI now being added in, I think this could be applied. Just use an existing boat or make a new model and apply the same scripts for the AI to the boat going around the lake. Then add a loot taker or something. Copy from the bank robbery/ ATM script.

8 Likes

yes, they were talking about DOA which isn’t asu

5 Likes

Heck yeah!

5 Likes

What company?

5 Likes