ConstableMemes for House of Representatives

Introduction

Hello, for those of you who do not know me my name is ConstableMemes, yes I know it is a cringe name. I’m running for one of the 5 positions available. I want peoples honest opinion, feel free to ask questions in my DMs if you have any.

Why I am choosing to run

I assume most people who read this are going to wonder why I am running, and I’ll tell you. Being a representative hasn’t really interested me that much, however over a short period of time, that has changed. I’ve been in Firestone for a decent amount of time now I would say. The entire time I’ve simply been a LEO. I have decided to give this a shot simply because I want to make a difference. I want to be a voice for the citizens of the state. I want them to give me their opinions. Most people talk about how they want to propose a bill for this and that, however I’m not going to lie to you all. I don’t have any ideas of what these bills should be, and I don’t want to make any empty promises. However, if people have any ideas I am willing to open my ears and listen. If I somehow make it, I want the citizens to tell me what they want. I wish to remain active within the community, interact with people within the county.

About me

My name is ConstableMemes, I have been playing Firestone for a decent amount of time. I’ve had my ups and downs as we all do. I’ve worked for SCSO, FSP and DHS. Which isn’t a lot to others but I wouldn’t say it’s terrible.

Why you should vote for me

I want everyone to be happy, I want to hear the suggestions from the people and make it happen. I want to make legislation that can help out the fine LEOs of the state. I want to make sure that the people of Firestone are safe. I wish to be active and to listen to all ideas.

Conclusion

To the people who are reading, I thank you for doing so, I hope you give me your full support. If you don’t want to but you still read through, I still thank you. I want you all to be happy and I want the best to come. I am hoping this is the beginning of a new chapter, if it turns out it’s not… well there’s always next time I suppose. I shall now end from a quote from the genius, Albert Einstein.

“When things aren’t going your way, eat a pizza” - Albert Einstein

Sincerely,

ConstableMemes

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thanks bb

3 Likes

Support!

“segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.” - George Wallace

3 Likes

Support, I wish you the best of luck and look forward in seeing you in Congress.

3 Likes

bruh u frp a lot and tase people in cars

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

don’t fail me

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

HELL YEA I SUPPORT