CongressionalDefend for Senate

No hablas ingles

2 Likes

Actually,

I never made false allegations to defame any individuals character however I gave my personalized opinion on the matter based off of comments he have made now this isn’t the platform nor venue to have this discussion. But I can reinsure I’m a person that believes in accountability.

1 Like

I can confirm that is simply not true, you were attacking me and my campaign over an insult I gave you, you accused me of racism, homophobia lying to the people, etc. I find it weird you accuse me of lying to the people but now you seem to be doing it. :thinking:

Personally, this is all the evidence I could find since the mods deleted the posts of the forums: image

1 Like

no support

2 Likes

As I said before this isn’t the venue nor platform if you have a personal issue with me you can dm me directly if your word is supposedly your bond. But that is one thing you fail to realize it wasn’t a slandering tactic is was pointing out there is wolves in sheep clothing. And that falls back on what I said earlier politics no policy.

1 Like

no

you attacked other candidates like josh im pretty sure making claims with no evidence.

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

no support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

hell NO i do NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A CONSITUTIONALDEFEND AND A CONGRESSIONALDEFEND

4 Likes

Can you stop making scenes on forums?

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

Support couldn’t hurt but try

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Voting has opened, go vote for a senator.

1 Like