CongressionalDefend for Senate

The Future, Today

My fellow Citizens,

I’ll be officially announcing my candidacy for the Senate.

I call on the will of the citizens to speak once more.

Your voice is worth more to me than just a means of winning an election.

Your voice holds within it the concerns, recognitions, and desires that permeate through the community. And that community makes Firestone what it is.

It is all of you who turn something that sounds so mundane into this fantastic, functioning, society.

Campaigns regularly claim to be for the people, but more often than not they come to their own determinations of what’s best rather than seeking out public opinion. In some instances, they completely disregard public opinion.

You will have a choice to make, continue to elect politicians who have time and time again let you down, failed you, and even disappointed you, or vote for someone who has the experience and the courage to lead, vote for someone who has a set deal of moral value and puts effort into his campaign.

For far too long politics has been a game of popularity and no policy. We vote for people because, they’re well known in the community.

We vote for someone because they’re well known in the community and never give the other opponent’s an opportunity to explain themselves and how they can bring change and not promises.

Coming to the realization instead of electing career politicans, we elect someone with the motives and intentions to take such actions.

I plan to draft legislation and bring congressional oversight and accountability, and to ask the tuff questions for the Governor nominees to ensure they have the right motives to progress their respective departmental agencies they’re nominated to serve in.

And to speak in the best interest of the Citizens for the State of Firestone and maintain activity and perform my duties efficiently.

If elected I’ll work closely with my fellow senatorial officials to draft necessary legislation and to bring some hope and change back to our community setting a new foundation for the Senate.

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend

1 Like

What are your plans? What’s your experience?

1 Like

Good Question,

Well my plans are outlined and self explanatory and I served previously in the municipal government as city council.

1 Like

What type of legislation are you thinking about drafting?

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support. this candidate promised to sacrifice his live for pakistan! :pakistan: :pakistan:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I love your intentions, but this is the same thing every Congressman runs on and then they often don’t stick to what they said.

If you’re going to receive my support, I’d like to see some specific actions you plan to take in Congress. And no, I don’t want to hear objectives that you promise, just to be elected then never follow through on. What are some actionable, realistic plans that you WILL work hard to fulfill in the Senate?

1 Like

No support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

" I, BsLaw, support CongressionalDefend for Senate. "

1 Like

" I, AlexTheAviatorRBLX, support CongressionalDefend for Senate "

1 Like

i thought ur name was congressionaldefund at first LOL i would’ve really been on board for that

regardless, support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support1!

1 Like

this is the most lame and generic congressional speech I’ve ever seen

1 Like