Congressional Petition - Congressional Recalls

At this point, it is up to Congress to fully consider this petition, and I hope that they consider all possibilities and all sides of the arguments presented. The citizens voice matters, and in this particular scenario, it does matter and deserves to be heard.

I hereby call upon congress to consider this petition.

DyingSym

9 Likes

Support

3 Likes

whose pants are sagging from you being in their pocket?

2 Likes

Whilst I support the idea, what would be the means of doing a recall? Would it just be done via forums? Would there be a requirement for any sort of reasoning or evidence of wrongdoing for a recall or could people just do them for any reason they like?

2 Likes

Would be something like this @blaadam

4 Likes

damn you can get recalled for being fat?

7 Likes

Anyway that seems like a sensible way to do it

1 Like

@FIoatmanjason Will you be proposing this as a bill should you successfully gain a seat in the senate?

1 Like

i’ve been barred for two months but if no action is taken before then, i will introduce it

1 Like

That is a shame

1 Like

it is what it is

2 Likes

Are you able to appeal it or anything? Or is the only way around it to pass another bill to end the bar early? Not really familiar with how state government functions

1 Like

i can appeal it but congress won’t listen to any of us

3 Likes

If this gets 120 supports, I will introduce it myself

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

hello float i happened to amend BOR.III to allow fewer signature requirements like the ones you listed so citizens could have a larger voice in our state, i am glad an informed and brilliant gentleman such as yourself is making a suggestion like this :smiley:

5 Likes

Support!

Hallelujer!

3 Likes

o7 my boy

2 Likes

@tjrusty @Richie_Bear @ConfussIed I would like to know the opinions of yourselves, the other senate candidates. Would any of you propose this as a bill should you gain a seat, seeing as the OP is barred from serving in congress?

1 Like