Congress Doesn’t Listen To Us

Not the time mate.

1 Like

Congress, please be aware that you’ve signed a document allowing rogue employees roughly 24 hours of freedom compared to the usual 15-30 minutes that they would normally get because of how bullshit this law is?

By all means if you want trained killers roaming around the streets with 2 automatic high powered rifles and many armored vehicles as well as grenades you could’ve just DMed me instead of allowing them to do it via a bill.

It seems to me you guys want this state to go to shit, at this point it pretty much is with the amount of crap coming out of congress and the amount of loopholes in bills. You don’t want me or my team to prevent the county turning into a warzone with rogues? Congratulations, you did it.

Some guardsman ‘accidently’ murdered a civilian and needs to be suspended in order to investigate further? I can’t do that for 24 hours now giving that guardsman who knows fine well he’s about to be discharged from the department to have his final time with armored vehicles and powerful weapons, not in a legal way.

3 Likes

You’re spewing incorrect information. Don’t try to interpret a law when you’re not qualified beyond a firearm.

I know that you employees hate having to give your employees a chance to DEFEND themselves before just firing them, but your employees should have rights, too. Otherwise, Firestone becomes a bad oligarchy (more so than it already is).

I’ll also note that I went around to every department discord I could access and asked for input before finalizing this legislation. I got virtually no suggestions.

It’s not “fUlL oF lOoPhOlEs.” Stop lying to people in order to promote your invalid point.

1 Like

My legal interpretation is that you can definitely put someone on administrative leave, which is why it’s not dictated as an applicable punishment in the legislation. Did you actually read it before commenting, or did you only review Dan’s incompetent review?

1 Like

I’m not sure how much we can trust you, after pushing two Supreme Court justices out and overall being nasty and selfish.

2 Likes

i wish to point out that this was made 1 hour ago, 4 hours ago this was made: An Act to Correct Disciplinary Restrictions

2 Likes

Definitely haven’t done either of those things. Aidan resigned after writing the worst slip in state history, and Danny will tell you that I’m an excellent judge.

3 Likes

I 100% support that amendment. It’s unnecessary, but if it prevents the atrocious flow of tears from incompetent LEOs, then so be it.

1 Like

I wouldnt say incompetent LEOs as much as people who went rogue. They know damn well their cert is going to get revoked, etc. They just want to bring more people down with them if they interpereted it previously word for word.

1 Like

inhale

DID YOU KNOW THAT I SPENT LIKE MAYBE A COLLECTIVE 15 HOURS REFORMING THE ENTIRE LEGISLATIVE BOARD AND IVE SPENT OVER 3 HOURS RECOMPLING EACH CRIMINAL OFFENSE INTO A PRETTY LITTLE CODE WITH TIMES AND STUFF AND I EVEN MADE A TAG IN THE LEGISLATIVE DISCORD THAT I PING EACH TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS IN CONGRESS AND DID YOU KNOW THAT WHENEVER I MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS OR RELEASES OR STUFF I USUALLY LIKE ASK PEOPLE TO DM ME WITH QUESTIONS IF THEY SHOULD HAVE THEM AND PERSONALLY I TRY AND MAKE MYSELF AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LEGISLATURE AND LAW ITSELF BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY

ALSO DID YOU KNOW THAT IM IN A GC WITH ALL OF YOUR BOSSES AND IVE BEEN DISCUSSING THE CRIMINAL CODE WITH THEM AND IVE BEEN TAGGING LITERALLY EVERWHERE TO GET OPINIONS ON HOW ITS GOING

exhale

inhale

HOBO DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BILL ACTUALLY DOESN’T DO THAT BECAUSE ACTUALLY THE BILL ONLY DICTATES THAT THEY MUST HAVE MEANS TO PROVIDE A DEFENSE, AND REALISTICALLY THAT IS SO VAGUE THAT IT COULD LITERALLY MEAN YOU HAVE YOUR DMS OPEN WITH THEM, AND DID YOU ALSO KNOW THAT ADMIN LEAVE ISNT REGULATED AT ALL THEREFORE YOU CAN LITERALLY DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO ANYONE

sorry for the caps. this post upsets me. pls dont shit on my branch with no basis for wtf ur saying.

also hobo, for the record, ive been looking into the whole situation with the classification thing, because, regardless of how much i believe your logic is flawed, i still represent your interests in the legislature.

thank you so very much for your time. my dms are open for questions, as always

edit: i, alongside a solid portion of people in the legislature, work our asses off to make shit work and fix the shit that current and past admins have/are creating every fucking day and you’re all like ‘oH wEll ConGreSs DoeSnt LiSTen’ like if you have a legit concern i encourage you to understand what exactly you’re saying, because, as i said before, your claim that you cant put people on admin leave is ridiculous. the wording is vague for a reason, and that reason is to prevent the situations you allege of happening, from happening

3 Likes

wtf does that even mean

please explain yourself

1 Like

There are three holy words for me (“not my problem”) but Hobo is a lot smarter than you think.

Lets get back to saying “ok how can we fix this” instead of needly wasting energy trying to pin each other to the wall.

4 Likes

1: We are correcting this issue right now as the Attorney General notified us earlier so Rep. Dannyboy quickly went into action to fix this mistake.

2: We try, or at least I do, our very best to listen to citizens concerns. We were already in the process to fix this issue before this thread was even made.

3: If you have any problems please notify Congress in #BillSuggestions in the Congress Discord so we can quickly resolve your issue.

2 Likes

im not implying that he is not smart.

i concur that the bill has issues.

i concur that the vague parts should be specified in the legislation.

but creating problems that dont exist? its a waste of energy. congress is fixing the issue- an issue that doesnt exist, mind you.

1 Like

I was directing my comment to Jef but ok.

1 Like

i didnt see. sorry

1 Like

I would like to thank our wonderful legislators for their quick response time!

I thank them for their service and I am glad that these concerns were addressed now instead of after the law goes into effect.

4 Likes

thank you congress for your quick response. I don’t care if you talk with my bosses before the bill, you didn’t talk to the rest of us

5 Likes

Danny and I dislike each other personally, but we respect the work that each other has done.

Note that this was posted after the message you quoted.