ConfussIed for House of Representatives

ConfussIed for House of Representatives

Hello! My name is ConfussIed and this is my campaign speech for the House of Representatives.

For those of you who may not know me, I’m an SCFD Paramedic, current county council member, and current business owner and founder. I’ve also been previously employed in both DPW and DOT twice.

Though my experience in legislation is limited, I hope to learn more about state legislation during my time in office and hope to grow in my political experience in the state. During my time in office, I plan on pushing forward legislation that better protects our most vulnerable public service employees like SCFD, DOT, DPW, and DOBW. I also hope to make the communication between state legislation and our constituents better, enabling our citizens to make law suggestions in a more efficient manner.

During my time in office, I also plan on collaborating with state and county departments, along with fellow legislators, as it is the most effective way of getting meaningful and impactful legislation ratified. A good workplace is vital in such an important setting, as I’ve learned in SCFD. Getting to know my fellow colleagues and representative candidates will be a priority of mine both during my time in office and during this campaign path.

Activity within congress has become a hot topic within the last few days, and I’d like to assure you that I will attend sessions when I’m available. Hopefully, with my upbeat and friendly presence in office, my fellow representatives will increase their activity and demeanor and hopefully legislation will become a better and more incentivizing job field.

In conclusion, I believe I’m a solid and trustworthy candidate for this office. I hope to serve my constituents in any way I can and I hope to learn, serve, and benefit everyone who supported me and everyone who may not have.

Thankyou for your time and have a great evening. My DM’s are always open : )

Signed, ConfussIed
The#4567

4 Likes

Support

1 Like

support.

2 Likes

don’t dab up the speaker of the house
(in other words don’t be stupid)

support

4 Likes

support